Anyone concerned about the defense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone concerned about the defense?

LVFinsFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Although they stopped them early, We didn't cause any turnovers.

no they played very well against one of the best offenses in the league and looked well improved from the off season performances.

i thought they played well, but im not likeing much past the dline.

no they played very well against one of the best offenses in the league and looked well improved from the off season performances.

front 7 looked damn good though secondary nevermind

Really really lacking at DB. Front 7 solid, but need more pass rush. Tough when the offense does what ours does too...

Defense for the most part played Ok. However, when the offense has four turnovers in such a short amount of time and gives the opponent a short field it is hard to keep playing at a high level. The 6 minute span in the second quarter was absolute hell for the entire team. Up until then it was 3-0 Miami, and then Miami out scored the Texans 7-6 in the second half. Defense played well, but the offense put them in a bad spot.

When the front 7 can hide the secondary, they're gonna look really good some games.

Defense played well enough that we could have won the game if our offense didn't turn the ball over four times and put up just 3 points.

Mostly it sucked, they can do better! They did some good things but gave up way too many 3rd downs.

I'd like to see that Andre Johnson TD again, I thought he pushed off of Sean Smith I didn't get a good enough look to say for sure. Then there was the Interference call on, I think, Marshall in the end zone I don't know I thought that was kind of weak.

The one Foster run for a TD, did Clemmons even want to take him on, LOL!

I'm concerned about the D, but not based on today's game. Thought they held up pretty well against one of the league's better offenses.

I'd like to see that Andre Johnson TD again, I thought he pushed off of Sean Smith I didn't get a good enough look to say for sure.

The way I saw it, I thought Smith got turned around and pulled away from Johnson, cause he was tracking the ball improperly...(Head turned left when it should have been turned right)

Back
Top Bottom