Anyone consider that Hickey is just leaving? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone consider that Hickey is just leaving?

I want to know whois to blame for Tannehill, Suh and the inability to ignore the offensive line, LB's and Corner spots

Nope. Never did I consider it and probably won't

If he hooks up somewhere else immediately for the money he's making, then you're right. If, more likely, he leaves w/o a job in hand, then NO!

Nope ... the writing was on the wall last year when Ross hired Tannenbaum. What pisses me off is that Ross made Tannenbaum wait a season to clean house. Not that I'm necessarily a fan of Tannenbaum, just that I'm not a fan of half-measures.

I just wonder if Hickey shows any balls and tells it like it is.

No, because then they don't have to pay him. That would be beyond stupid on Hickey's part.

I just wonder if Hickey shows any balls and tells it like it is.

There aren't enough jobs in the industry for anyone to badmouth a prior employer. If he did, he would never get another job in the NFL.

why would they have to do that? didn't he only have a 2 year contract?
They don't have to brother, I am just saying it maybe an idea that the Dolphins may want to do as they have enough negativity right now. I am not sure they would want more to come out from Hickey's point of view as they try to rebuild this organization again.

They don't have to brother, I am just saying it maybe an idea that the Dolphins may want to do as they have enough negativity right now. I am not sure they would want more to come out from Hickey's point of view as they try to rebuild this organization again.

If Hickey has anything of real value, to have a real negative impact, I hope he comes out with it. Maybe Ross can sell the team, or at the very least, have to fire tannenbaum.

Premise of OP is ridiculous.

The guy was about to be fired from his last job and miraculously landed here in Miami because he said he was good with this sports science stuff and Steve Ross loves buzz words. Ross looks around after year one and goes "Hey, what happened to the sports science?" and Hickey was like "Huh? Oh. That? Durr, I don't know." And now we have Tannenbaum.

It's a firing.

Premise of OP is ridiculous.

The guy was about to be fired from his last job and miraculously landed here in Miami because he said he was good with this sports science stuff and Steve Ross loves buzz words. Ross looks around after year one and goes "Hey, what happened to the sports science?" and Hickey was like "Huh? Oh. That? Durr, I don't know." And now we have Tannenbaum.

It's a firing.

What???

Wasn't Tannenbaum supposed to be the one in charge of the sports science?

Back
Top Bottom