Anyone consider that Hickey is just leaving? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone consider that Hickey is just leaving?

Hickey was our fall back option after all the others refused the job. He is not a great GM. Tannenbaum will find another "Hickey" to replace him because he needs to have a scapegoat to keep his job for the next 5-10 years.
Wash-Rinse-Repeat

There aren't enough jobs in the industry for anyone to badmouth a prior employer. If he did, he would never get another job in the NFL.

I doubt he would be blackballed for admitting the Dolphins lied about Tannebaum's position.

What???

Wasn't Tannenbaum supposed to be the one in charge of the sports science?

When we hired Dennis Hickey, he was supposed to usher in sports science and analytics as part of a new focus in the front office. He did not really do anything on that front.

That is why Mike T. was brought in a year later and then we brought in that new nutritionist, etc.

And the analytics stuff isn't working either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Chip Kelly was huge on that stuff and all it did was alienate players and not get results this year.
Way too many changes and not replacing good players.
That team was not better on offense without Desean JAckson and Jeremy MAclin
and Sam Bradford played about the same as Nick Foles did the previous year.
For that they gave up a second and a 4th to get a guy who is already a free agent and is always hurt.
He was a horrible gm for sure.

And the analytics stuff isn't working either.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Any front office worth spit is going to take advantage of data analytics to supplement traditional scouting these days. There's no excuse for not doing it.

80 percent of the board think he he is horrid for most part and 6 percent thinks he is a good man to lead franchise wow.

Back
Top Bottom