Anyone Considering Martin's Mental Illness? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Considering Martin's Mental Illness?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I see LOTS of posts ripping and making fun of Martin, who was and is being treated for mental illness. Does that not matter at all or, do some posters do the same in real life?

a mental illness nowadays can be depression or anything with an emotion... I'm too sad, I'm too hyper.. I have an illness. Whatever happened to "get the **** over it?!"

I feel bad for him if he does have an illness but he has tried to make incognito the scapegoat, I'm not ok with him not owning up to having issues if he does

What mental illness? HAs anyone said what he was being treated for and for how long? We know nothing about it except that we have been told that he is being treated for mental illness.

If he is ruining the life of someone else and looking to make money off it...screw him. It is just like people feeling sorry for some guy on death row because he "didn't know what he was doing" when hacks up some little kid. I don't care about his mental state. If you do something wrong, you need to pay the price...and you don't get freaking paid for it!!!

What mental illness? HAs anyone said what he was being treated for and for how long? We know nothing about it except that we have been told that he is being treated for mental illness.

He has a mental illness. Its called.. Not blocking the pass rusher.

Considered it but naww, hes a wuss who lawyered up and pointed fingers when he was doing what hes crying about. F him

Yep I considered it ... then I considered he wasn't so ill that he knew to throw the team under the bus.

If Martin is mentally ill I hope he gets help, but it seems like he was in a situation he didn't like and wanted out. Martins situation is fairly unique in the fact he doesn't need the NFL, he
has wealthy parents and solid education to fall back on. The NFL is still a job, its called work for a reason, its work, not happy happy fun time. I would bet everyone on this board has
felt stress at work on more than one occasion and probably more than once. We work and put up with a lot so we can earn that paycheck and support our family's.

Mental Illness does not make him right or his action excusable. Hell the mental illness, leads me to think his judgement cant be trusted, and may take liability off of incognito. And dont tell me you think Incognito caused his mental illness lmbo!!

Cog said Martin sent him a message saying that he did not release anything. No one knows the type or severity of the mental illness. In fact no one knows anything of who did what and why.

Giving opinions is fine but the name calling and making fun of the guy, at this point, crosses the line.

Cog said Martin sent him a message saying that he did not release anything. No one knows the type or severity of the mental illness. In fact no one knows anything of who did what and why.

Giving opinions is fine but the name calling and making fun of the guy, at this point, crosses the line.
No it doesn't.

Not in the least little bit.

If Martin is mentally ill I hope he gets help, but it seems like he was in a situation he didn't like and wanted out. Martins situation is fairly unique in the fact he doesn't need the NFL, he
has wealthy parents and solid education to fall back on. The NFL is still a job, its called work for a reason, its work, not happy happy fun time. I would bet everyone on this board has
felt stress at work on more than one occasion and probably more than once. We work and put up with a lot so we can earn that paycheck and support our family's.

Didn't he go to the farm to get bigger and stronger in the off season, when no work was required?

Back
Top Bottom