Anyone else agree Herbert.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else agree Herbert....

michaelscott

Active Roster
Reaction score
and Burrow would be struggling just as much if not more behind this oline and with this coaching staff?? I mean the line isn't even college level. Every play someone gets beat right off the snap, usually Jackson or Davis, and the rest of the line just gets pushed back into the QB. So sick of watching other guys like Allen, Herbert and Burrow get clean pockets with time to go through reads and find open receivers. :(

and Burrow would be struggling just as much if not more behind this oline and with this coaching staff?? I mean the line isn't even college level. Every play someone gets beat right off the snap, usually Jackson or Davis, and the rest of the line just gets pushed back into the QB. So sick of watching other guys like Allen, Herbert and Burrow get clean pockets with time to go through reads and find open receivers. :(
Yes and we discussed this to death over the last year in about a million threads here. Next

Watson is better than Tua at this point..... but rather have Tua a good oline meaning we need a talent/scout team and or better OC OL coaches first. That would be better value and with the current hand we have we can get a better Oline

no.

because they have ability Tua doesnt.

Tua might be in a worse situation but he’s never going to will or play his way out of it.

every single guy you named routinely is the reason their teams win. Tua is not.

hate it to break it to you, herbert had the worst oline in football last year.

two things can both be mutually correct... our OL sucks, but tua kinda blows too. He's just a meh guy

Back
Top Bottom