Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM..

hehateme

Practice Squad
Reaction score
laughing when they asked him about the Eagles QB situation tonight. When asked why he traded AJ he said while almost laughing, "We thought AJ to be expendable after the time he spent in our system. He wanted a chance to start elsewhere so we gave it to him. He obviously wasn't going to start here with McNabb." Please someone else tell me you saw this. I'm not knocking AJ here but the GM just had such a snicker on his face like he totally got one over on somebody and that somebody was Speilmann. Not trying another sh*t on AJ thread but that was too obvious he couldn't even keep a poker face like when he was asked about TO.

Did'nt see it, but it is getting pretty obvious that we overpaid for AJ. Maybe with Saban stating that Gus is ahead in the QB competition it will light a fire under his butt and get him going.

larfo2224 said:
Did'nt see it, but it is getting pretty obvious that we overpaid for AJ. Maybe with Saban stating that Gus is ahead in the QB competition it will light a fire under his butt and get him going.
He was on in between quarters tonight with Michelle Tofoya. Please someone else tell me you saw the smile on his face when "Why did you trade AJ?" came up

AJ could not play in the CFL with his lack of mobility and locking in on receivers. Not saying its the NFL, but a big field and lots of receivers and requires movement and quicker decision making than I've seen so far.

GWNFinfan said:
AJ could not play in the CFL with his lack of mobility and locking in on receivers. Not saying its the NFL, but a big field and lots of receivers and requires movement and quicker decision making than I've seen so far.

than put him in Oregon State where he belongs and tekk Tedford to take care of him cuz These Tedford Qbs arent good and we dont neeed his a$$ on our Roster

GWNFinfan said:

The CFL is garbage...A.J. would tear it up.

dominizzo said:
than put him in Oregon State where he belongs and tekk Tedford to take care of him cuz These Tedford Qbs arent good and we dont neeed his a$$ on our Roster

Tedford is with Cal now.

The CFL is garbage...A.J. would tear it up.

Not saying CFL is even close to NFL talent wise, but are two different games and AJ better suited to the latter.

Lets see how smart he looks this after this year is over and someone asks him why he has no receivers or running backs. The Eagles are going nowhere and Mcnabb will look ordinary.

nepaica said:
Lets see how smart he looks this after this year is over and someone asks him why he has no receivers or running backs. The Eagles are going nowhere and Mcnabb will look ordinary.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was watching the Eagles-Steelers game tonight and thinking what a great all-pro QB Donovan McNabb is and how great he looked throwing that INT that got run back for 7. :lol:

I saw a little bit of it but I don't remember that part of it, all I really caught was that he feels T.O. needs to play for a new contract(or something along those lines).

Back
Top Bottom