Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM..

larfo2224 said:
Did'nt see it, but it is getting pretty obvious that we overpaid for AJ. Maybe with Saban stating that Gus is ahead in the QB competition it will light a fire under his butt and get him going.

Some said we overpaid when the trade was made......but they were written off as crazy:evil:

dominizzo said:
than put him in Oregon State where he belongs and tekk Tedford to take care of him cuz These Tedford Qbs arent good and we dont neeed his a$$ on our Roster

AJ played at Oregon not Oregon State...:D

All I can add...is for you who make all these comments about Feeley..to take some time...to actually go back read some of the stuff from when AJ was on Philadelphia. He wasnt a fan favorite there because he sucked. Childress and Reid saw talent in AJ.

But...again. It doesnt matter. Im not changing your minds..your not changing mine. So..the sooner we move on to rooting for Gus..talking about what our first teamers are gonna do the better.

I sure didn't need the Eagles gm. to tell me they pulled one over on the Fins..........

unifiedtheory said:
The CFL is garbage...A.J. would tear it up.

this isn't supposed to be a CFL vs NFL topic but I agree with what the one guy said. Yes CFL is garbage but it's true his lack of mobility combined with his inability to find receivers fast and check down would kill him in that league.

You know what? Put yourself in his shoes (eagles GM) wouldn't it be FUNNY as heck to you too if you KNEW that Feeley was garbage and you just finaggled some SUCKER to give you a 2nd round pick for him (which really was like a lower first)!

I imagined those Feeley negotiations were something like this: (because everyone knows Feeley was DEFINATELY not a 1st round pick) SO:
EAGLES GM: So Rick, uh....I dont think we can release AJ for less than a 2nd round pick.
RICK: A 2nd rounder...ummmm...(burning noises in background)
EAGLES GM: You DO know that Feeley is really our 2nd string guy. Not our 3rd stringer..
RICK: FOR REAL?! WOAH! So he's good then, eh??
EAGLES GM: Aj's AWesome, dude..gimme back that joint. YEa man, he's really a 1st rounder but for you Rick, I wanna help you out...
RICK: Gee thanks mister! Wait til they hear who I got back in Miami...THEY"RE GONNA LOVE ME!
EAGLES GM:...(thinking)...DUMB@$$.

BringBackShula said:
You know what? Put yourself in his shoes (eagles GM) wouldn't it be FUNNY as heck to you too if you KNEW that Feeley was garbage and you just finaggled some SUCKER to give you a 2nd round pick for him (which really was like a lower first)!
what the hell is up w/ your avatar?

Feeley haters, keep in mind this kid is coming from a WCO. I'm not going to sit and argue with close minded haters, just throwing that fact out there.

Justasportsfan said:
what the hell is up w/ your avatar?

IT'S PEETAH! Is it too graphic for you ??:lol: WHAT"S UP WITH YOURS?? You've got a BUFFALO BILL looking thing over there.:shakeno:

I am not trying to defend or make excuses or anything like that... in fact I am kind of upset by this, but has anyone else noticed Feeley's lack of fire? I mean as bad as he played last year, he always looked somewhat intense or pissed off. I have not seen that AT ALL so far in preseason. Does he NOT care that he will lose the starting job? That really upsets me. That was the one thing I really liked about him last year. He always seemed to have the passion at QB that we have lacked since Marino. Obviously no where near his talent, but at least had the passion.

Back
Top Bottom