Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else catch the Eagles GM..

Oboy said:
I am not trying to defend or make excuses or anything like that... in fact I am kind of upset by this, but has anyone else noticed Feeley's lack of fire? I mean as bad as he played last year, he always looked somewhat intense or pissed off. I have not seen that AT ALL so far in preseason. Does he NOT care that he will lose the starting job? That really upsets me. That was the one thing I really liked about him last year. He always seemed to have the passion at QB that we have lacked since Marino. Obviously no where near his talent, but at least had the passion.

woah..hold on there. FEELEY? FIRE? :shakeno:
FEELEY? PASSION??:shakeno: I"ve NEVER seen Feeley play with any kind of fire. I'll give FIEDLER way more leadership and passion, and fire, and even competetiveness and will to win than Feeley ever thought about having.If your gonna say something like the passion at QB that we have lacked since Marino, c'mon, bro..Feeley DEFINATELY doesnt have it!

Was watching Michael Irvin on ESPN and when the Eagles came up he apologized for Eagles fan but said they are going no where without TO. Said they have a $100 Million Dollar QB, with a $100 Million Dollar arm but that he is throwing to $10 dollar receivers. Joked about having someone grab his bags because he was heading to Philly. Thought is was pretty funny

Interesting how Joe Banner

puts so much stock in the great Feeley trade...

he netted a second round draft pick...like get over yourself...and actually win something...

which the Eagles never have...

and never will.

Back
Top Bottom