Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White...

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White running onto the field for the 2pt conversion? If we didnt get the 2 points im sure it wouldve already been a thread but i have to admit i was scared as hell. I thought they were gonna let him throw it or something, you never know with Henning.

I always cringe when I see white... What is even more funny though, is when Henning thinks its a good playcall to run him in between the tackles..

I thought "WTF" but when you think about it it was a pretty good playcall. You bring White in there and immediately send the defense into a frenzy. Anything could have happened on that play.

I always cringe when I see Pat White. It's not what's best for the team. It's the ego of the FO showing up.

I was yelling WTF at the top of my lungs. Fortunately it worked out but still a questionable call.

This is the first week that we truly brought back the wildcat (ricky motion, white reads the blocking up the middle). I thought it is our best play and was a great call in that situation.

I was more like okay! but for whatever reason i felt comfortable with him handling the ball! maybe because it was in comparisons to R.W handling the ball in the Wildcat!

I thought "WTF" but when you think about it it was a pretty good playcall. You bring White in there and immediately send the defense into a frenzy. Anything could have happened on that play.

and then they run him between the tackles.. thats henning just asking the defense to cause a turnover

Yes...I don't care if it worked it is just stupid and shows the ignorance of the play calling

Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White running onto the field for the 2pt conversion? If we didnt get the 2 points im sure it wouldve already been a thread but i have to admit i was scared as hell. I thought they were gonna let him throw it or something, you never know with Henning.
do you count sreaming "no!" loud enough so that my neighbors on the other side of the street can hear me as "cringe"?

Bringing in Pat White for a play that we must convert to keep the game alive is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life. It also wouldnt have been a must convert had Sparano not wasted a timeout a couple of plays earlier for reasons I still dont understand.

Back
Top Bottom