Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White...

yea really i dont get what Henning thinks is gonna happen running small *** Pat White between the tackles. Henning really baffles me a majority of the time. I personally dont feel comfortable with Ricky taking the snap in the wildcat either. I wish they would just scrap it altogether.

do you count sreaming "no!" loud enough so that my neighbors on the other side of the street can hear me as "cringe"?

haha yea man it would qualify

Bringing in Pat White for a play that we must convert to keep the game alive is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen in my life. It also wouldnt have been a must convert had Sparano not wasted a timeout a couple of plays earlier for reasons I still dont understand.

He likes to do that

You mean "Drive Killer White?" I feel like screaming every time he comes in. He has shown me NOTHING to get excited about.

I dont understand why Sparano allows these crap calls to go through.. Why the hell doesnt he override Henning when Henning calls a Pat White run on 3rd and short from the 5 yards line.. or a halfback pass from the six when we have been running down their throats (in buffalo)..

It was a monumentally stupid call. The fact that it worked does not make it any less a bad decision.

Henning probably thinks that was play call of the year

What? You mean the future of Miami football "Pat White"? The same Pat White that has all the tools of a future Hall of Famer? The same Pat White that will re-write the wildcat offence? The best pick to ever fall into our laps "Pat White"!!!! Not me,what a great call.....(you see the mods here get all sensitive when I keep calling him a WASTED PICK! so I won't)

i wonder, when henning is unemployed will he let the homeless pat white stay at his house because these two belong together

Its not that its Pat Whites fault. They have him running between the tackles and just have him hand it off. They put him in in the wrong situations at crucial times. Its not like hes throwing off the defense that much because i know 95% of the time hes just handing it off to Ricky.

I just dont get the whole bringing in Pat White idea, like what is the thought behind it...does Henning actually think hes fooling people with this?

What? You mean the future of Miami football "Pat White"? The same Pat White that has all the tools of a future Hall of Famer? The same Pat White that will re-write the wildcat offence? The best pick to ever fall into our laps "Pat White"!!!! Not me,what a great call.....(you see the mods here get all sensitive when I keep calling him a WASTED PICK! so I won't)

Ill do it... White was a WASTED pick.. Lets be realistic here.. He could very well be one of the worse picks ever made by us. I mean, look how bad a pick Jamar Fletcher was, that was a better pick than white

Anyone else cringe when you saw Pat White running onto the field for the 2pt conversion? If we didnt get the 2 points im sure it wouldve already been a thread but i have to admit i was scared as hell. I thought they were gonna let him throw it or something, you never know with Henning.

Cringe???
I look over my shoulder looking for Ashton Kutcher
telling me," all Dolphin fans have been PUNKED"

I am one who is still on the fence with Pat White, however I am not going to label any rookie a bust! Especially one who is on the field at best 4 plays a game. He picked up a 3rd down and a 2pt conversion today. He did what he was ask to do. I don't cringe when he comes on the field I cringe that they use him them in the same 4 plays. As far as anyone claiming he is 2 small to run between the tackles, you do realize he is within 10lbs of Chris Johnson's size?

It just amazes me that the biggest critics of White are the same guys making every excuse in the book for Smith and Davis. Or finding every reason to justify a bonehead pass by Henne. Seriously guys don't you think it is time that just maybe Smith and Davis break up a deep ball it's not like the Titans are a feared vertical team? Here is the deal they are all young players with tremendous upsides. Do I agree with the Pat White pick? No! I would have traded that pick for Boldin it was known that is what AZ wanted on draft day. However he is a Dolphin and deserves our support! Imagine if Henning had the creativity with him in the Wildcat that Andy Reid is showing with Vick? Our biggest problem is our Wildcat is still the same basic 4-6 plays, no matter who is taking the snap Ronnie, Ricky or White. When Philly ran the reverse to Vick were he reversed his field by design for a pass, I was shocked with jealousy. I literally looked at my buddy and said " why of why can't we run that?"

Back
Top Bottom