Anyone else feel physicall ill after today's game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel physicall ill after today's game?

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
I actually feel ill after watching that debacle. I took Tylenol, but it hasn't worked.

Did any of the players or coaches at least apologize for that performance yet?:boohoo:

I was a sports bar and had to hear a lot of **** from three Bill's fans....after the end of the 3rd quarter I left. I can't remember the last time I walked out on a Phin's game....but you can only take so much. All the hype about DC and this being a potential Superbowl year ...might as well flush those hopes. I know it is only week two but I haven't seen much to be happy about. :mad:

Yes, it was actually more like I was in "shock". I couldn't beleive we played that bad.

I don't get sick anymore. I focus on other things, though it is one of the rare times I did not watch the whole game. It's just too masochistic.
I am afraid Saban may have hitched his horse to the wrong QB. If so, his tenure will end here with more disappointment than Jimmy Johnson's did.
I hope I am wrong, but today looked bleek.

i turned it off after the 3rd quarter..how bad can get things get..im confused ..the season isnt over 0-2 is not the end of the world but i hate to say it but this is not the year the phins make the playoffs....again...

FemaleFinFan said:
Yeah, but I think its cause I drank too much beer and JD and ate too much pizza.

DiGiornos? :D

i was feeling horrible after todays lost so i thought id turn here to vent a little and gain some optimism back but i only feel more sick now

I used to get sick and pissed off. But I'm so used to having a crappy team the last several years that I don't take the losses as hard as I used too. I guess it's called Wanny Flu.

Cannonboy said:
I used to get sick and pissed off. But I'm so used to having a crappy team the last several years that I don't take the losses as hard as I used too. I guess it's called Wanny Flu.
Same here...still pretty down though..I'll feel better in a couple days..

Back
Top Bottom