Anyone else feel physicall ill after today's game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel physicall ill after today's game?

I got pretty ill as well, then again I was drinking since 10:00 AM and then sitting in the hot sun for hours while watching that poor display of football.

I seriously want to know if a grown man got ill from an NFL game

what did 9-11 or Katrina do to you?

Actually I do feel a little ill. Had a little too much seafood I think. Or it could be the copious amount of beer I drank while I was celebrating !

oh stop taking yourself so seriously.

Some of us love our football...yes even to the point of an upset stomach.

There are much worse vices.

This is an outlet to be disgusted with what we saw today...what kind of grown man has to take such an issue with fans venting.

The tough part about this game is that I never pour my first glass of Grey Goose until we score. I drank a lot of Diet Coke today.

I'm not taking issue, I just want to know if a grown man got physically sick over something trivial

Get off your soapbox newb.

I'll just consider the source and forget it

i've gotten physically ILL after a phin loss many times. After todays game? Nah. I was more numb

RHoffman said:
I actually feel ill after watching that debacle. I took Tylenol, but it hasn't worked.

Did any of the players or coaches at least apologize for that performance yet?:boohoo:

Its just a meaningless football game. They lost, move on.

Back
Top Bottom