Anyone else feel Ronnie is in for a big day? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel Ronnie is in for a big day?

no running back is gonna have a big day if the oline doesn't step up.

I just want to know what it feels like to win a football game that means something again, the running backs are the most talented people we have, they need to set the table for everyone else.

I agree 100%. Let the R&R express roll!!!

If he remembers the plays, then yea, he could be good for us.

Let's see, isn't our starting FB a guy we picked up off the street this week? And our starting RG a guy we also picked up off the street this week? I don't see how this translates into a big day for Ronnie.

Let's see, isn't our starting FB a guy we picked up off the street this week? And our starting RG a guy we also picked up off the street this week? I don't see how this translates into a big day for Ronnie.

I don't see how you're a Dolphins fan, I bet you that when the Dolphins Cards game is over that we won't see you ever again. Both will have a big part in what happens this Sunday. Dolphins 27 Farts 10

Actually, I don't. I think we're going to wind up being in a shootout. He does need to be on the fireld instead of Cobbs though.

Ronnie needs atleast 10 carries to get started. If they start rotating the carries between Ricky and Patrick then Ronnie will have an average day. I hope he has a tremendous day personally.

How good is The 49ers O line?........also, Gore rushed on the Cards 14 times for 96 yards and a touch down with a 6.9 avg, he had a 41 yard run so if u take that away and add up his other 13 carries he had about a 4.2 yards per carry, not bad........

edit-he also had 55 yards off 4 receptions with a 13.8 avg

I want Ronnie and Ricky to have pro-bowl like years. But we won't go anywhere unless our O-line starts opening some wholes. Last week the run game looked as if the line had 1-foot splits. They were so tight, RBs had no gaps to run through withoout being touched right away

It only took his first run for me to realize he was back. It seems like his knee is very close to full strength. Did anyone noticed how many people it took to tackle him on that first run? The run was only for three yards, but you can see the power he had in that run. It reminded me of him before his injury. It always took a few players to bring him down.

Ronnie is better at this point in his career than Ricky. I think that he will have a good day rushing against the Cards. 100 yards game hopefully

if we actually use the running game this time, maybe. i mean did you see the last game? how time did they pass it compared to running?

Back
Top Bottom