anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying?

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
First it was the Rodgers bandwagon... then the Randall bandwagon.. then the vince young... then the cedric benson... then the cadillac, oh but wait ronnie brown out-played him, so the ronnie brown wagon.... now the leinart bandwagon...

come on guys, you are all jumping ships and re-surfacing behind whoever is playing any given night.

I'm glad tonight is the last bowl game... otherwise we'd have to hear about 30 other players we "should" draft in the first round over the next couple of weeks.

have some convictions - think of who you'd want and stick by your guy. Don't change your opinion each night because of a good or bad performance!

on a side note, i know who i definitely DON'T want... and thats ashlee simpson. she'd be worse for morale than wannstedt. :D

I agree wait till the combines..anything now is premature..Anyof those guys can drop until the 2nd round for unknown reasons. But I guess it gives us something to talk about so I kind of agree with you and I don't. =) By the way Idon't think we should take Leinart just based on tonite. There's too many holes to fill and I still fillwe should trade down and acquire as much picks as possible.

I personally think that anybody with an opinion about the 1st rounder should post that opinion in their signature. That way, we'll always know where that person stands.

Jimmy James said:
I personally think that anybody with an opinion about the 1st rounder should post that opinion in their signature. That way, we'll always know where that person stands.
GREAT idea, JJ.....

i think we should get everyone that's vocal about how to spend draft picks to own up and make it their sig!

If you were around here last year then you endure the 8000 "Player Name Here Bandwagon". It'll get out of hand & quite annoying very fast.

texasPHINSfan said:
on a side note, i know who i definitely DON'T want... and thats ashlee simpson. she'd be worse for morale than wannstedt. :D
I didn't know wether to luagh or be sad for her (the booing)... She'll never live down SNL.

SMadison29 said:
If you were around here last year then you endure the 8000 "Player Name Here Bandwagon". It'll get out of hand & quite annoying very fast.
actually i was here for that last year, and yes, it was very annoying. but i didn't pay attention to the same people changing their mind nightly.

i remember there being cliques of people that had certain wishes... and most of them stuck to their convictions.

here you have the same people changing every night.

i am going to go with the sig idea. once i figure out what i want i'll make it my sig.

Ali G said:
I didn't know wether to luagh or be sad for her (the booing)... She'll never live down SNL.
well now you know WHY she lip-syncd on SNL... she can't sing! she took the ear-pieces out tonight and sung from her gut feelings... and was horrible. She is clearly living in the shadow of an older sister who HAS talent, and she is upset because she wasn't getting any of the fame. She gets a record contract because of her sister, then squats down and lays and egg. She should be banned from performing live ever again.

remember, milli vanilli lip-syncd, but at least they danced. it was something to watch back then.

texasPHINSfan said:
First it was the Rodgers bandwagon... then the Randall bandwagon.. then the vince young... then the cedric benson... then the cadillac, oh but wait ronnie brown out-played him, so the ronnie brown wagon.... now the leinart bandwagon...

come on guys, you are all jumping ships and re-surfacing behind whoever is playing any given night.

I'm glad tonight is the last bowl game... otherwise we'd have to hear about 30 other players we "should" draft in the first round over the next couple of weeks.

have some convictions - think of who you'd want and stick by your guy. Don't change your opinion each night because of a good or bad performance!

Hey man, we might as well get used to it. The various bandwagons will be filling and emptying every day for the next 3 months.

I can't really say which bandwagon I am on because there are several areas in need of revamping and several players I would be happy that the fins picked up. I wouldn't be upset if we got Leinart, Williams, Rogers, Ferguson, McNeill, Benson, etc. because I think they would all be valuable picks. My main hope however is a trade down. Don't know if that would qualify as a bandwagon though. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom