anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying?

I'm on the "draft Rodgers, Leinart, Orton, Ovrlaky, Williams, Cadillac, Benson, Brown, LeFevors.....,......," bandwagon. Might as well just turn it into a train. I can agree with everbody. :)

I've wanted Stephen LeFors as our new QB for a long time....but hey there is no consensus as to who is the best QB and there is no gaurantee that Leinert may not "pull a Jason White" and stick around USC for another year....I just hope we can draft a solid QB to compete with Feeley, and hopefully we can pick up a RB and some lineman...one guy is not going to turn around a 4-12 ship. :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
I've wanted Stephen LeFors as our new QB for a long time....but hey there is no consensus as to who is the best QB and there is no gaurantee that Leinert may not "pull a Jason White" and stick around USC for another year....I just hope we can draft a solid QB to compete with Feeley, and hopefully we can pick up a RB and some lineman...one guy is not going to turn around a 4-12 ship. :shakeno:
heh, Leinart would have to stick around USC for 3 more years to "pull a White", LoL....

what the hell I won't change bandwagons unless Miami keeps the pick then I say they would have to go with Ronnie Brown.

seriously if we would switched to 3-4 it would be
Spears Chester D.Bowens
Rodgers Thomas Moore/Pope Taylor
not bad

if 4-3
Taylor Chester Bowens Spears
Rodgers Thomas Pope/moore

I gotta agree with Bates..we need Defensive players!!

even though myself I love offense and would love nothing more then to take offensive players

i would be furious if we used dallas' two first-round picks on Spears and Johnson (i think you meant Derrick Johnson, not Rodgers - he was already on our team). Our D needs work, but our O needs more work... we need a QB and RB, two of the biggest positions, also hardest to fill. If we don't fill those in FA, we better use them in the draft!

hey update your signature..also only thing after the 6th pick I don't see any RB or QB that merit bein picked between 11 and 20. Those defensive players might be there. Hey if we can land edgarrin you won't be furious ;)

xespin said:
hey update your signature..also only thing after the 6th pick I don't see any RB or QB that merit bein picked between 11 and 20. Those defensive players might be there. Hey if we can land edgarrin you won't be furious ;)
i'll update my sig when i decide which direction i want to go.

i am still ultimately undecided... i don't even know if i want to trade down or not yet.

you are right though, it definitely comes down to who we get in FA.
I doubt we'll get the Edge, i'd rather have Shaun, but we'll most likely end up with someone like LaMont Jordan or Larry Johnson.

texasPHINSfan said:
First it was the Rodgers bandwagon... then the Randall bandwagon.. then the vince young... then the cedric benson... then the cadillac, oh but wait ronnie brown out-played him, so the ronnie brown wagon.... now the leinart bandwagon...

come on guys, you are all jumping ships and re-surfacing behind whoever is playing any given night.

I'm glad tonight is the last bowl game... otherwise we'd have to hear about 30 other players we "should" draft in the first round over the next couple of weeks.

have some convictions - think of who you'd want and stick by your guy. Don't change your opinion each night because of a good or bad performance!

on a side note, i know who i definitely DON'T want... and thats ashlee simpson. she'd be worse for morale than wannstedt. :D
Hey, I'm with you but I think you forgot the Kyle Orton bandwagon. Remember all the idiots that wanted to take him with the 1st rounder until he laid a couple of big eggs? Ah, the fickle fans.

#84Fan4Life said:
Hey, I'm with you but I think you forgot the Kyle Orton bandwagon. Remember all the idiots that wanted to take him with the 1st rounder until he laid a couple of big eggs? Ah, the fickle fans.
thats right... i wasn't even going that far back, i was just referring to the last week.

but if you wanted to get technical, yes there was a huge orton bandwagon... he has all those TDs with no picks. then BAM! mediocrity.

lol... you guys are right!! im so undecided... i'm sure we need o-line help, rb, de, dt,qb... so, who do we pick?? do we trade down?? wow... im so confused!!!

In moderation, this makes for healthy debate -- allowing us to see alternative situations through the eyes of others, however, a lot of this has started to turn into Mini-Press Conferences over Bowl Season of who we are taking, who is going, and how we are re-structuring.

Back
Top Bottom