anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else finding the nightly-bandwagons annoying?

I feel your pain texasPHINSfan and I felt it last year with all the bandwagon threads and post and such. I think I have a good plan instore, I will stay away from Finheaven 3weeks before the draft to avoid being cluttered and stuffed with "Draft this person bandwagon, all aboard the ____ wagon, etc..." threads instead of Miami Dolphins talk.

it seems like one game can shift everyones perspective on a player... even a quarter can...

**** remember feeley against buffalo, in the first quarter he was god, by the end of the game he was worse than fiedler...

im sure after the senior bowl whoever does well there everyone will go crazy over, then whoever has a decent combine, etc, etc...

texasPHINSfan said:
First it was the Rodgers bandwagon... then the Randall bandwagon.. then the vince young... then the cedric benson... then the cadillac, oh but wait ronnie brown out-played him, so the ronnie brown wagon.... now the leinart bandwagon...

come on guys, you are all jumping ships and re-surfacing behind whoever is playing any given night.

I'm glad tonight is the last bowl game... otherwise we'd have to hear about 30 other players we "should" draft in the first round over the next couple of weeks.

have some convictions - think of who you'd want and stick by your guy. Don't change your opinion each night because of a good or bad performance!

on a side note, i know who i definitely DON'T want... and thats ashlee simpson. she'd be worse for morale than wannstedt. :D
its not like getting shingles so i vote nahhh.

Back
Top Bottom