Anyone else get in trouble.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else get in trouble....

Sex wil get me pumped for the next two hours... A superbowl will get me pumped for the next two lifetimes....

I get little comments from time to time, mostly when I'm checking out the mobile version of the site while at dinner with my girlfriend. But what really pissed her off is when I blew off our dinner plans last August to watch the first preseason game. haha

When she started complaining, I just told her, "Hey... you know how I am with football. You knew what you were getting into."

Then, in October, the Miami Hurricanes had a night game on her birthday (10/10), and I made sure that celebrated her birthday at lunch, so I wouldn't waste my season ticket hahaha

Football surely will end this relationship some day. That, or she'll just have to come around to loving it... or at least tolerating it.

I get little comments from time to time, mostly when I'm checking out the mobile version of the site while at dinner with my girlfriend. But what really pissed her off is when I blew off our dinner plans last August to watch the first preseason game. haha

When she started complaining, I just told her, "Hey... you know how I am with football. You knew what you were getting into."

Then, in October, the Miami Hurricanes had a night game on her birthday (10/10), and I made sure that celebrated her birthday at lunch, so I wouldn't waste my season ticket hahaha

Football surely will end this relationship some day. That, or she'll just have to come around to loving it... or at least tolerating it.
My girls Bday is on 10-10 as well thank god our bye week falls on that date this year.

I never get complaints because I wouldn't be with my lady if she didn't love football as much as I do. :df81: That being the case, we've been together for 12 years and happily married for 7. We stay home on Sundays and bask in NFL ticket. Our date nights during football season are on Mondays which consist of beer, oysters, wings and MNF. (did I mention she's also a doctor, aka "sugar mamma").:hysterikill:I love my life.

I never get complaints because I wouldn't be with my lady if she didn't love football as much as I do. :df81: That being the case, we've been together for 12 years and happily married for 7. We stay home on Sundays and bask in NFL ticket. Our date nights during football season are on Mondays which consist of beer, oysters, wings and MNF. (did I mention she's also a doctor, aka "sugar mamma").:hysterikill:I love my life.

You, sir, have found the epitome of a "keeper"!!!! :hi5:

Like I tell my Wife, There are plenty of women in the world but only one Miami Dolphins! I knew the Dolphins well befor I knew her! NOW GO MAKE THAT SAMMICH!

My wife calls it the "gay web site" (hope that doesn't offend anyone). No fights sbout it though as I never get near our desktop because she's always playing facebook games on it.

That's funny, I was mad at my bf the other day cuz he couldn't keep off this site...it was ridiculous!

Now i'm a registered user here...I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife used to b*tch and complain about my obessesion for football, but after 6 or 7 years together she just gave up. She just nods her head and walks away, which is good enough for me, who the hell wants to hear YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP when watching or researching football :)
Chubbs

Finheaven on your cell phones.

Learn it, Love it, Live it.

Lol, Eve Online is like glue.

Amen brother! :hi5:

I got stuck in that glue for more than 3 years of 6-8 hours every day killing everything in site. Now the old lady is just happy as a clam that I only spend a couple of hours reading about football.

Oh and she makes a hell of a sammwich!

Back
Top Bottom