Anyone else get in trouble.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else get in trouble....

LOL. I hear you though. When we traded for Brandon Marshall, my girl and I were lying in bed sleeping when my father called at 6:40 am to tell the good news. I effin lost it!!!!!!! Just out of bed and ran around the house. Minutes later my girlfriend asks, "What can I do to make you that happy?" I still don't have an answer to that question.
hahaha i was in class and i read the text that said we signed him and let me tell you i got kicked out of the class :oops:

I LITERALLY got written up at work cuz the stupid IT guy reported that I was on FINHEAVEN.com ... lol... Exact quote on my write up:

"Excessive internet use, not conductive to work, on the following websites: www.google.com, www.finheaven.com, www.facebook.com, and www.yahoo.com."

LOL....I signed it with a big smile on my face...

The IT guy is probably a ****ing Jets fan.

If your wife pulls that again tell her, "Get me a chicken sandwich and waffle fries...FO FREE!". Problem solved, being ***** whipped is unforgivable.

I thank god everyday that i found this site. As a college student with a ton of free time i'm on here everyday throughout the day reading posts (roughly 3 hours a day). As for my GF i constantly get the "you love internet and sports more than me" speech to which i replay... true!! If only she could understand my love for sports and most of all my MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom