Anyone else getting angrier the closer we get to kickoff vs the Jets? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else getting angrier the closer we get to kickoff vs the Jets?

We're gonna beat the Jets Sunday, boys. I can feel it in my bones. And if the Bills take care of business, we're in.

**** THE JETS. **** THE PATS.

Anger isn’t my thing. Apathy is more like it. But as I’ve said earlier I won’t have an opinion until the season is officially over. I expected one playoff win. Though HIGHLY unlikely, not impossible. Achieve that and we good.

No I don’t get mad because this is a kids game. If you get this worked over a kids game maybe you should find something else to do

This constant war between the "realists" and the "homers" is funny to me... The guys who stick around knowing full well the Fins are not going anywhere simply to tell every one they were right VS the blind optimists that get their soul crushed every single time... We're all ****ed in the head... Might as well be friends...
That's exactly it! Don't forget you staticians

I've never been so mad at the Dolphins in my 30+ years of rooting for this sphincter of a franchise.

As we got closer to the Jets game and a chance to make the playoffs, I thought my anger would fade and I'd gear up to root for the Dolphins again, like I've done a 100 other times in my life but this year it isn't happening.... not yet anyway.

I'm actually getting angrier.... it starts with Ross, I'm disgusted by his ownership tenure and his dumbass leaked "rumors" and tampering BS. The guy is a virus!

I know its not all his fault but after rooting for Tua, standing up for him on twitter and when family and friends call him a bust or a noodle armed game manager, i dont have any fight left in me to defend Mr. Glass anymore. Im just furious that he's not playing down the stretch of this season, one of our most important stretches of games in 20 years. Shame on him for not doing more to avoid hits.... Tuck your damn chin when going down! How does he play football his whole life and not know how to hit the turf properly?

Our "genius" head coach can't make in game adjustments what-so-ever. I don't care how many joints he smokes or how "cool" he is, this was a train wreck of a 2nd half of a season. If he's fired, good I don't care.

I've hated Howard for years bc of his off-field violence and constant demands for more money but this year his play on the field isn't worth 1/10th his contract. I hate this guy!

Byron Jones can eat a d***!

Our entire Oline can go to hell!

Our kicker should've been cut months ago!

We have little cap room and trash for draft capital. The future is about as bright as an Alaskan midnight in December.

I wanted to make the playoffs all year, in fact that was my only goal for this year, but not like this. This is disgraceful! We will see if I can turn this anger around before Sunday but where we sit right now, if Armondo's report is true and we will be firing everyone from Grier on down if we lose to the Jets... well... if it means getting Grier the hell out of here, once and for all, I'm all for losing to the Jets.

Call me a bad fan, I can't argue with that logic, I shouldn't feel this way about "my" team but God damn I'm just so sick of this teams BS year after year and I'm just ready to watch the whole thing burn!

I don't understand this one. No, I'm not mad at all. 1 among 32. That's the way I look at it every season. There's no valid reason to hold high expectancy given a common draft equating to personnel parity around the league. At 1 in 32 you need everything to go right to seriously contend, along with mishaps all over the place for other teams, unless you own one of those ultra rare quarterbacks who consistently puts up 27+ points per game.

That's why it's silly to pay attention to all the offseason moves. I think that's what lends to the frustration around here, the fact that so many people foolishly devote to specifics instead of generalities. Consequently they subjectively invest in every decision and develop overboard expectations.

I'm glad the offseason didn't exist when I was a kid. The draft was January then you were done. The salary cap didn't exist either. Thank goodness. I can't imagine allocating 1% attention to that. College football has distinct tiers of talent level. NFL is all the same other than a handful of players and especially the quarterback.

The one frustration is that a very lofty offensive YPA did not equate to a high playoff seeding. I'm sure I'll be long gone before a Dolphin quarterback again averages 8.9 YPA or higher.

We're gonna beat the Jets Sunday, boys. I can feel it in my bones. And if the Bills take care of business, we're in.

**** THE JETS. **** THE PATS.
If your sure we beat the Jets then maybe we will be okay because after what the Bills went through they are gonna beat NE by 50... I also feel this in my bones. The Bills will kill the Patriots its the betting lock of the week for me.

If your sure we beat the Jets then maybe we will be okay because after what the Bills went through they are gonna beat NE by 50... I also feel this in my bones. The Bills will kill the Patriots its the betting lock of the week for me.
Agreed. I’m confident the Bills win. After what that team just went through, there’s no way they come out and lay an egg against that Patriots squad. We just saw the Pats up close, their O is atrocious, only reason we lost that game is because we repeatedly shot ourselves in the foot. They’re not a good football team.

Back
Top Bottom