Anyone else getting angrier the closer we get to kickoff vs the Jets? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else getting angrier the closer we get to kickoff vs the Jets?

That's the thing, Tannenbaum didn't oversee everything. The Head Coach reported directly to Ross.
Yeah all that was made up to make the coach feel good about himself. Tannabitch had the final say in everything. Everything! It's why Grier is still here. He can just keep claiming I got what they wanted ne to get and non of this is my fault.

This constant war between the "realists" and the "homers" is funny to me... The guys who stick around knowing full well the Fins are not going anywhere simply to tell every one they were right VS the blind optimists that get their soul crushed every single time... We're all ****ed in the head... Might as well be friends...

Fuk the Jets. Let's kick their azz

Ny Jets Nfl GIF by Bleacher Report

This constant war between the "realists" and the "homers" is funny to me... The guys who stick around knowing full well the Fins are not going anywhere simply to tell every one they were right VS the blind optimists that get their soul crushed every single time... We're all ****ed in the head... Might as well be friends...
Perfect Post. Absolutely perfect. Optimist or Pessimist…..We all root for the ****en Dolphins. God love us…Cause we need it.

I'm old. Not as old as some of you effers but am old nonetheless.

I grew up in the time that if you had a problem with someone, you faced it head on.

So it pains me to suggest that Finheaven needs to split up. Negative Nancies on one side and Aqua & Orange glasses wearing SOB's on the other. Moderates can post in either forum depending on our mood that day.

Or trial by combat perhaps, each side picks a champion. Maybe a debate, maybe a YouTube boxing match?

Irreconcilable differences. Maybe we can come back together after a SuperBowl win or even a long playoff run. All I know is right now we're broken.
United we stand - Divided we fall

Every season I see the posts about "I've never been angrier/lost faith/I'm gonna quit being a fan if ___" and I'm sure those feelings are real at the time the person is typing them, but the truth is, the outcome has been the same for 37 years and counting...we don't end up in the Super Bowl.

I would say I was far more disappointed in 2007 as we rapidly approached a completely winless season.
I was more disappointed when we were on the verge of successfully sucking for Luck, until Matt Moore came in and started winning all those games, but just enough to not get the playoffs or Luck. lol

It just is what it is, and all we can do as fans is enjoy the ride. Am I annoyed that we were 8-3, and are now 8-8 and requiring help to get into what should've been a division win? Uhh yeah. But at least as of this moment, we still have a shot at the playoffs, something we haven't been able to say since 2016, so let's try and keep a little positivity here. We get in, and the slate is wiped clean. With some starters hopefully returning by then, anything is possible.

Every season I see the posts about "I've never been angrier/lost faith/I'm gonna quit being a fan if ___" and I'm sure those feelings are real at the time the person is typing them, but the truth is, the outcome has been the same for 37 years and counting...we don't end up in the Super Bowl.

I would say I was far more disappointed in 2007 as we rapidly approached a completely winless season.
I was more disappointed when we were on the verge of successfully sucking for Luck, until Matt Moore came in and started winning all those games, but just enough to not get the playoffs or Luck. lol

It just is what it is, and all we can do as fans is enjoy the ride. Am I annoyed that we were 8-3, and are now 8-8 and requiring help to get into what should've been a division win? Uhh yeah. But at least as of this moment, we still have a shot at the playoffs, something we haven't been able to say since 2016, so let's try and keep a little positivity here. We get in, and the slate is wiped clean. With some starters hopefully returning by then, anything is possible.
With all due respect, the Dolphins typically have a shot at the playoffs most years. Unfortunately, they haven't been successful in getting it done since 2016. That's whats so frustrating. Same crap different year.

Guys, Miamis got this.

They are making the playoffs.

Tua will be back.

After beating, Chiefs then the Bills, you'll all be back on the train against the Bengals.

During that streak, luckily, certain posters will suddenly vanish again.

Allowing is to enjoy the AFC Championship and SB victory in peace

The FO is being quiet about Tua coming back. Wouldnt the Bills want to play a Tua-less dolphins if they meet in the Playoffs? I mean, thats the easiest way out or a more gimme than the Patriots. Yea the Bills would want to play their hearts out for Hamlin, thats understood. But strategically, what path do they want to take is up to them...

Of course, we still NEED to beat the Jets!!!

Just think. This is only the 1st year with Hill, Waddle, Tua, and McDeez. Not to mention the young buck Ezukanma hiding out. 1st year learning the system, tuning it up. Its all still developing. Not making excuses for the lack luster performances. But its still the dang truth. Add that to all the injuries and you got?

The 2022-2023 Miami Dolphins...
But we still got 1 crack at it, and just what if all the stars align this weekend?!!

Last edited:
Yes I am little mad about how this yr went.. Dolphins are close but we still not there yet ...blamed can go all over.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read here.

Great job.. And I go way back.. All of you complaining like spoiled little brats deserve this. We are down to our 3rd string QB for the 2nd time this year and you are acting like we got robbed of a Super Bowl..

Trolls, the whole lot of you.
I agree with the original post and this post. Nobody is wrong to have either opinion. Damned if you agree, damned if you don't.

When you scrape it all away we have a home game against a division opponent that we hate. If we win we have an outstanding chance to get into the post season. It's an accomplishment if we get there so I'd like to see us get in. It's either we slumped late with a ton of injuries but we got in or it was the biggest collapse in Miami Dolphin history. I've seen 5 losses in a row, we need to win one. After that, who knows, it depends on who comes back healthy. Win please!! I'm not up for hearing what a crappy team we are for the next 6 months.

Losing still bothers me. I dont like to lose, doesnt matter if its the Dolphins or otherwise.

I let it bother me alot more when I was younger, until I realized that the Miami Dolphins dont even know who I am, nevermind how I feel or what I think.

Obsessing over things we have no control over does absolutely no good. Focus on the things you have the power to control, the rest is just out of our hands.

That being the case, you can either root for them to win, or dont. The Miami Dolphins dont care.
well said. it's a game i can't control.. win or lose, i had nothing to do with it. now make me the def coordinator and i can have an effect on the game. lol.

Back
Top Bottom