Anyone Else Hope We end Up 0-16? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Hope We end Up 0-16?

no way. no wins would be hung over this teams head for the next 20 years.

shouright said:
Whatever record it takes to get the top pick in the draft without going winless. That's what I want.

Do teams get a trophy for having the top draft pick? What's your obsession with that pick? It guarentees close to nothing. So now suddenly draft day and the hoopla of having a top pick is more important than winning games.

Chalk up another loser Dolphins fan.

Philter25 said:
yea and if we win 12 games straight... you dont think Wanny AUTOMATICALLY becomes coach of the year???
pbbbbbbt
I rather go 3-13 and have wanny outta here and a new regime in then somehow win 12 in a row to go 12-4 and lose in the 1st round of the playoffs.
We get a good draft pick for the new regime to start out with and we can finally stockpile picks for the future.

Who's gonna go on a 12 game tear? The Dolphins? Wow man. You guys will say anything. Wanny's not going to be back next year and it's cemented in stone. Your paranoia for Wanny doesn't translate into a good reason why we should lose as many games as we can this year. In fact there are no good reasons.

Chalk up yet another loser Dolphins fan.

enigmatics said:
Who's gonna go on a 12 game tear? The Dolphins? Wow man. You guys will say anything. Wanny's not going to be back next year and it's cemented in stone. Your paranoia for Wanny doesn't translate into a good reason why we should lose as many games as we can this year. In fact there are no good reasons.

Chalk up yet another loser Dolphins fan.
I was being sarcastic bro

The original post someone said we go 12-4... and the only way that happens is if we go on a 12 game tear, and if that happens Wanny wont be fired.

Im rootin for 8-8 this year because I think thats the BEST we can actually do, but realistically we are a 4-12 team. Wanny should get canned. Ricky returns next year. I just dont want to be 1-15 so i still have something to hold over all the Pats fans' heads.

Philter25 said:
I was being sarcastic bro
The original post someone said we go 12-4... and the only way that happens is if we go on a 12 game tear, and if that happens Wanny wont be fired.
Im rootin for 8-8 this year because I think thats the BEST we can actually do, but realistically we are a 4-12 team. Wanny should get canned. Ricky returns next year. I just dont want to be 1-15 so i still have something to hold over all the Pats fans' heads.

Who we gonna beat to go 4-12? If our defense don't score even SF can squeak one out and Zona will beat us.

If we beat anyone it will be a miracle and that is the honest truth b/c we aren't just bad but we have found ways to lose games.
We will be the first pick in the draft!

HOW CAN ANY TRUE DOLPHINS FAN WANT US TO GO 0-16???? I doubt we will lose 16 but I think we could lose 10-14 games....hopefully not, but I always want my Dolphins to win. I would like for us to be able to draft a great QB and start fixing our line and running bck situation. If we could beat New England that would make this season barible. :fire:

no way anyone should wish their team to go winless, even if the cards are 1-15 and winning a game loses the #1 draft pick. You may feel that your team isnt capable of winning a game all year, but you shouldnt hope for that to happen.
Now, if a winning season is out of the question and losing an extra game or two would guarantee a coaching change and improve our draft order then I suppose you could rationalize why that would be better.....as long as that extra game or two doesnt result in 0-16.
Also, no matter what you rationalize during the week, when gametime rolls around and the Phins take the field, if you are rooting for them to lose then you arent a fan.

Audiowizard said:
There is no way we're going to do anything this season anyway and we need major help. I'm thinking screw it and just make sure we can take the #1 pick overall and pick up Matt Leinart (or some qb) and help our future. Is it wrong as a Dolphin fan to think this way?
WOW!!! No one wishes for thier team to go 0-16
However, if that's what it takes for the owner to expell this crew we have then I am all for it ...Wanny must go...
Spielman must go
Wise must go
Armstrong must go
did I miss anyone?

I would rather keep Wanny and crew than be the only team to ever go 0-16.

Audiowizard said:
There is no way we're going to do anything this season anyway and we need major help. I'm thinking screw it and just make sure we can take the #1 pick overall and pick up Matt Leinart (or some qb) and help our future. Is it wrong as a Dolphin fan to think this way?

Yes it is wrong,,

worst thread ever

Hey, if we did go 0-16, would this year's team crack open "the bubbly" each year when the last winless team wins?

Burge said:
I would rather keep Wanny and crew than be the only team to ever go 0-16.

tampa bay went 0-16 before

bobdroopy said:
Yes it is wrong,,
worst thread ever

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom