Anyone else hope we loose this weekend? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hope we loose this weekend?

I perosnally don't watch my team play every week to lose. I would love for them to win every game from here on out. I always root for them to come out the victors. My week is alway ruined if any of my teams lose that week.

A win would put me into a good mood this week, and still show opposing teams that we have playmakers on our team that can still be a threat.

There's nothing I would hate more than teams putting us on their schedules because we are an EASY WIN.

I want to kill the 49ers. If we lose I wouldn't be upset because it would be nice to have the first overall pick.

tay0365 said:
No way should a team ever tank it just because they might be able to get a higher draft pick. If you are a football player......Coach.....Owner...Fan, and you have even a little bit of integrity, there is no way you allow your team, or expect your team to lose.

Remember: "Winning is habit forming, unfortunately so is losing"

Vince Lombardi
Please don't quote Vince Lombardi when talking about this years team. If you care about the long term welfare of this team then you would want the 1st over all pick.

I dont care either way. I'd like to see a win, and to see Feeley kick some butt, but that would be short term gratification. Losing helps us have the #1 overall pick, which we may need to get the best trade down deal....which of course is better for us long term.

Drastik said:
I perosnally don't watch my team play every week to lose. I would love for them to win every game from here on out. I always root for them to come out the victors. My week is alway ruined if any of my teams lose that week.

A win would put me into a good mood this week, and still show opposing teams that we have playmakers on our team that can still be a threat.

There's nothing I would hate more than teams putting us on their schedules because we are an EASY WIN.
TOO LATE

omg, 1st overall picks a SOOOO over rated. I don't know why any of you people realize this. Most of your super stars come from later picks. Very rarely does the 1st overall pick turn into high caliber player, last being peyton manning.

The higher the pick, the better chance there is a team coveting a certain player, and thus will be willing to trade with us.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
No, I'm a Dolphin fan!

If only it was that simple. As much as I hate seeing them lose, it will help them in the long run. I'd rather see them lose now then in the future. The value of the first overall pick is incredible. Think about what San Diego got for it.

I want to see the Phins kick the crap out of the Niners. I want A.J. to get some confidence and I want the young guys on defense to get some more experience.

The top pick would be nice but, the young players on this team need to taste a few wins....it would help BIG TIME heading into next year.

I want the dolphins to win and i want our GM to draft better than the other 31 teams. At the same time i root for the 49rs (not this week), browns, cowboys, cardinal, panters, etc , etc so they end winning more than the dolphins this year and with a lower pick.

I want to see everyone play real good.

But I want to lose.

I want 400 passing yards for Feeley.

But I want to give up 405.

I want the line to block well.

But I want to "mis-handle" the snap.

I want to shut Brandon Llyod down.

But with the exception of "that one" play.

I want to win THIS Sunday.

But I would rather win on EVERY Sunday ..........(next year)

Its time to start "thinking ahead".

NO!!!!! Winning could help define our QB situation. Winning could help define our HC situation. Winning doesn't affect our draft situation at all (as much as that sux). So why not play all out and win?! We need to have a winning attitude, not the same old "just keep from losing" attitude that we've been stuck with since Fiedler was handed the starting QB position. Let's the get the pride back.

Back
Top Bottom