Anyone else hope we lost to Arizona? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hope we lost to Arizona?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone else hope we lose to Arizona?

This will be the only game of the year that I will be rooting against the Phins.. Mainly so Dave can be put out of his misery and ensure that we start to look to the future by playing guys who NEED to be on the field aka Feeley..

Losing to Arizona is the only way I see this happening..

No I hope we win, I made a bet on that game with a Cardinals fan before training camp started. (Before Ricky left and Boston went down.) At the time I thought it would be the easiest bet I ever won.

Not me...I NEVER EVER want to see this team lose, no matter how much I want Wanny fired.

I'd rather they win out and save his job than ever wish for a loss. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion on the "I'd rather lose" subject. My opinion is I never want the team that I have followed for 32+ years to lose, nor will I cheer a loss.

I think it's poor form to ever root for an L.

BUT BOY WOULD IT HELP GET THE TEAM TURNED AROUND FOR NEXT YEAR!

If we lose to the Cardinals and Bengals in the same year, then Wayne has to make a change in the bye week right? RIGHT?

If we lose and no change in coaching or starting qb is made during the bye week........I'm going to break something.

Costco's running a special on cases of beer right? Looks like I might need to stock up in case we lose. They sell dry wall patches too right?

:lol:

I hope Miami loses the rest of their games. Its best for the future IMO.

At this point (being 1-7) the losses don't hurt as much as they did at the beginning when I still had some hope.

Im hopin for a win. Wanny will be fired at the END of the season people. If was to be fired midseason, it would have been on tuesday after we got blown out to the Jets.

I rather see Wanny fired NOW and bring in a HC or an interim guy who will play the young guys and Feeley so we can evaluate the team better for next year.

This is a perfect opportunity to get the younger players in, shuffle the Oline, and test stuff out and Wanny wont do any of that because hes still trying to win to save his job.

But if Wanny is going to continue to blindly play Fiedler I want him fired NOW! He is seriously screwing up Feeley's devolpment and out ability to see if he is worth keeping around..

No I hope we win, I made a bet on that game with a Cardinals fan before training camp started. (Before Ricky left and Boston went down.) At the time I thought it would be the easiest bet I ever won.

I'm in the exact same situation!!!

NJPHINFAN said:
Not me...I NEVER EVER want to see this team lose, no matter how much I want Wanny fired.

I'd rather they win out and save his job than ever wish for a loss. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion on the "I'd rather lose" subject. My opinion is I never want the team that I have followed for 32+ years to lose, nor will I cheer a loss.
If it means that Wannstedt is fired after the game, I will personally be out there screaming when we're on Offense, hooting and hollering at the top of my lungs for us to lose. I don't want to lose...But this season is gone.. and if u tell me that if we lose this game that wannstedt gets fired, I will hope and pray that we lose the game. I'm a homer, but a smart one. We win, and wanny stays, that's more depressing than 1 more loss in this disgusting season.;) Believe that.

final score

Arizona 28
Miami 20

after the game, Wayne tells Wanny to not even bother to do the after game press conference!

Everybody's happy!

Go Cards!

If Feeley gets to play i hope we win. Dont really want us to lose ever but what will it take for our HC to change QB? :shakeno:

Do I hope they lose? Yes

Will I still root for them no matter how horrid the season is? Yes

I see the big picture, which is why I want them to lose; however, being a die-hard Dolfan all my life, I can't bring myself to root against them completely. I think my thoughts represent the feelings of many Dolfans.

Is this going to be an every week thread? I hope we lose to So and So...
Hell know I don't want to lose EVER.........I don't want the #1 pick in the draft..I don't want to be the laughing stock in the league...I don't want teams to pencil a W in before the play the Phins........
Beat the stinking Cards!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom