Anyone else impressed with Misi? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else impressed with Misi?

cobbs321

Practice Squad
Reaction score
man this kid has been playing well for us! Played real well and got a sack against buffalo. Then, got good pressure against Minny. Hope he keeps this play up.

It's funny, but going into the draft most people, myself included, thought we needed a weakside linebacker, a Sergio Kindle or Jerry Hughes type, so when we passed on those two guys, it was a bit odd... I don't think anybody expected Cameron Wake to be such a stud this early, and the effect of that is Koa Misi being the perfect fit for this defense. Our weakside linebacker and speedy edge rusher was sitting on our roster all along. It's very obvious why this front office targeted Koa Misi in the second round.

I agree with Sparano on this one. He is not doing many things right, but he is just relentless. It's funny to watch. Actually even Q Moses is fundamentally better right now at weak side, but does not have that motor and quick feet of Misi. I guess he's alright so far. definitely not a bust, but I still would've prefered offense--i.e. Gronk.

Him and Wake are only going to get better too!!!

"WHAT A BUST, all he has is a sack and a TD in two games" ~~ WVjetfan

His motor is extremely impressive. He's got a ways to go before he is a very good player....

I'll be the first to admit I was hoping IKE was the starter. Misi scared me after watching the preseason, but he makes his mistakes at 100 MPH and is determined to make plays. He will continue to get better as the year goes on, but next year he will be a beast.

Hell yes. Been very impressed so far. Especially with his pass rush. He seems to be "that" player that is around the ball a lot too.
Pretty good for his first 2 games of his career. Let's hope he continues to improve.

I'm real excited to follow the improvement of our young guys on D. Our defense looks SO much faster than last year. Gotta give Nolan Much love.

He's been suiting up in a Phone Booth, not the Locker Room. His push is like a bull elephant in must.

When he gets NFL-schooled & learns to shed blockers ... he may become the T*RD in the backfields Punch Bowl

Very happy with him so far!!! His 2 games-------------------------------------------------Vernon Gholston career :p

Back
Top Bottom