Anyone else impressed with Misi? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else impressed with Misi?

Misi has a knack for being around the ball a lot and making a big play or two every game.

Good things happen when you play with tenacity and relentlessness on every play like Misi does.

Yup guy has played great... His bull rush is unstoppable seend him do it twice no stoping it .. Kid must have power like a horse.

misi is a beast. I think bret farve is still picking the grass out of his facemask.

...I don't think anybody expected Cameron Wake to be such a stud this early, and the effect of that is Koa Misi being the perfect fit for this defense. Our weakside linebacker and speedy edge rusher was sitting on our roster all along. It's very obvious why this front office targeted Koa Misi in the second round.
Well actually there's a lot of us who thought Cam Wake could be a stud, but I totally agree, the "pincer effect" that the two of them have together is outstanding. They are already one of the better OLB combo's in the league IMO - yeah, I know Phillips/Merriman, Woodley/Harrison are better, but the sky is the limit right now for our guys. Combine that with Dansby on the inside, and what some people called a big question mark going into this year (our LB's) is actually a big fat exclamation mark!

if this was a veteran playing out there, i'd be like " Mehhh ... "

but a rookie ? yeah he's picking things up pretty quickly and he's making some plays ... he's definitely more than what i envisioned

Back
Top Bottom