Anyone Else Miss Ol' Gus???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Miss Ol' Gus????

I swear i duno what yal are watchin but GUS WON GAMES FOR US .... DAUNTE DOESNT.... someone try and tell me different.....

Vikefan29 said:
Who is the Dolphins QB next year?

I'm one of the few who actually thought Harrington showed signs of improvement last year. I would be really upset if we go the entire year without seeing what he is capable of. So start with him as a possibility. Daunte will probably be given another chance, although I would prefer to trade him now since I think his problems are mental and not physical.

After that Jake Plummer and Matt Schaub will be the top tier of QBs available.

Next tier of QBs would be McCown, Orlavsky

Two years ago I wanted us to draft Frye, last year Cutler, this year probably Brohm

Mr. Reality said:
Frerrotte struggled with inaccuracy and that coupled with our WR's and TE's tendencies to DROP passes was very frustrating to deal with. However, he looks like a master in the pocket next to Duante Culpepper and made very few bonehead mistakes. He had no problem going down the field, which I liked a lot. Although he wasn't as successful I liked Gus better than Jay because he loved going deep and that made the offense fun to watch. Anyone here hwo doen't think the Miami offense wasn't 10 times better last season than it is now is kidding themselves. Last years unit would have hung 30 on the TExans defense.

And there are plenty here kidding themselves.

I want the whole team back from last year and I want Saban's personell priveleges removed permenantly.

adamprez2003 said:
I'm one of the few who actually thought Harrington showed signs of improvement last year. I would be really upset if we go the entire year without seeing what he is capable of. So start with him as a possibility. Daunte will probably be given another chance, although I would prefer to trade him now since I think his problems are mental and not physical.

After that Jake Plummer and Matt Schaub will be the top tier of QBs available.

Next tier of QBs would be McCown, Orlavsky

Two years ago I wanted us to draft Frye, last year Cutler, this year probably Brohm

Don't worry man we got a real shot at getting Brady Quinn next year :sidelol:

ThaGame17 said:
I swear i duno what yal are watchin but GUS WON GAMES FOR US .... DAUNTE DOESNT.... someone try and tell me different.....

At least when we lost we weren't horribly inept in doing so. Gus made his mistakes but his pocket presence was 100 times better than Daunte's is. I was disgusted when I saw the offensive production (or lack thereof) that we put up against the worst D in the league. They made Brunell look like a pro bowler last week.

You pep lovers are delusional.

That is how bad he has been, that we are wishing for Frerotte back.

Frerotte was awful, thus far Daunte has been worse.

PhinsPhan said:
You pep lovers are delusional.

That is how bad he has been, that we are wishing for Frerotte back.

Frerotte was awful, thus far Daunte has been worse.

They need to start a "Daunte excuse of the week" segment on ESPN because thats all i've ever heard for him going on 7 years now. Always this, always that and Daunte will never take his share of the blame. Thats not a championship quarterback with a championship fiber if u ask me. Daunte's ego is too big for his head to fit through the door. After last years crap, he had the nerve to demand a bigger contract.:sidelol: Speaks volumes to me.

Vikefan29 said:
They need to start a "Daunte excuse of the week" segment on ESPN because thats all i've ever heard for him going on 7 years now. Always this, always that and Daunte will never take his share of the blame. Thats not a championship quarterback with a championship fiber if u ask me. Daunte's ego is too big for his head to fit through the door. After last years crap, he had the nerve to demand a bigger contract.:sidelol: Speaks volumes to me.
Wow Daunte trolls follow him from team to team.

This we want Frerotte fans are hilarious because they were the same ones wanting him benched. Just shows how unintelligent and fickle some of you guys are.

bluehaze said:
I want the whole team back from last year and I want Saban's personell priveleges removed permenantly.

Agree! Plus some better draft picks and we are right in the thick of things! Not a poower ranking of 30 out of 32!:confused:
clear.gif

Look, Daunte has now been involved in my 2 favorite teams so I don't know where this troll stuff is coming from. Funny how u can say a little sarcastic piece and never answer any of the true issues. Daunte has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for his whole career and people are finally calling him on it. Its gonna happen if u don't live up to expectations after having a good first year as a starter.

Back
Top Bottom