Anyone else noticed this during the cleveland game...? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else noticed this during the cleveland game...?

I haven't heard that from any other source.

;)

Well if you need sources to help you comprehend football then there's a problem.

There's no doubt Wallace wasnt targeted enough,but Mike didn't win the battle on his 2 biggest opportunities sunday.He lost both of them.There is some gray as to whether he could have got under either of the passes but he arm wrestled on one and stumbled got forced to change his route slightly on the one that was almost picked by the saftey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you need sources to help you comprehend football then there's a problem.

I understand enough football to enjoy the game, and I always look for more info. But another person's rant is not information. It's just opinion. So yes, I need more sources, or rather you do, to back up your claim that Wallace had a bad game.

Was he perfect? No, but that's far from having a bad game. And besides, he's not a track star, he's a wide receiver. He's out there running around, for nothing. I'm sure his frustration has been cumulative, not just from this game. We've had preseason games where there was discussion over why Wallace was not targeted, and we were told to be patient.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Hell of a first post.

Thanks Roy.

Happy Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom