Anyone else psyched about some cold weather games?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else psyched about some cold weather games??

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
This is what football is all about! December games in the cold, much more exciting. Thats the 1 negative about being a dolphin fan, football shouldnt be played in 70 degrees and sunshine in november and december.

i love em'... as long as the fins don't have to play in them

I'm all for a snow bowl on Dec. 28, but I swear to god if I have to watch old man fairy jump around and make snow angels after throwing a TD I'm gonna....

That way of thinking is why people have long considered the Dolphins a "soft" team.

who cares - we're a hot weather team, while others are cold weathered teams - teams from the south don't want to play in the cold anymore then the teams from the north want to play at dolphin stadium in september - are they soft too?

I dont know if I am psyched. Curious probably better describes it for me.

If we play well in the cold its a good omen for the rest of the season and beyond.

If we dont play in em, that means no big road games in December and January(playoffs).

In order to avoid them that means we continue to blow like the last few seasons(personally, Im good on not even being a factor late in the season) or get homefield thoughout the playoffs every year(which would be great, but isnt likely).

So I say......bring on the cold weather games. I love em. Its real football. Its real mens football. Its where champions are made. :hi5:

If we dont play in em, that means no big road games in December and January(playoffs).

In order to avoid them that means we continue to blow like the last few seasons(personally, Im good on not even being a factor late in the season) or get homefield thoughout the playoffs every year(which would be great, but isnt likely).

So I say......bring on the cold weather games. I love em. Its real football. Its real mens football. Its where champions are made. :hi5:

You are 100% correct!!!!

The team plays in Miami.

Cold weather games against cold weather teams likely increases our chance of losing.

I don't like losing.

So no. I am not psyched.

The team plays in Miami.

Cold weather games against cold weather teams likely increases our chance of losing.

I don't like losing.

So no. I am not psyched.

finally someone gets it - losing is for losers - our record in cold weather games suggests that we would have a better shot of winning this game in miami - all i need to know - cold weather games? i love em'... as long as the fins don't have to play in them

Serious question- when is the last time Miami won a cold weather game where it was a meaningful game for both the dolphins and their opponent?

Back
Top Bottom