Anyone else pumped about J. Allen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else pumped about J. Allen?

auman416

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This kid is fast!! I think just him will make our secondary something to be reckoned with, but who will start behind Will Allen? Can poole come back or will it be daniels...? Thoughts.

I'll be honest I wasn't too pumped when we drafted him. But after hearing about how he's been doing this off-season and the skills he has, I can't wait to see him playing on the field.

Very excited to see him on the field. I expect the starting CBs to be Daniels and Allen with Poole playing the Nickel.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play, should be fun to watch, specially for guys like me because db's are my favorite postion to watch. Also I think it will be Daniels, and Allen playing cb, with Poole in the nickle challanging the outside all year. Poole has the skill, and will be a starter sometime, but too soon considering he didnt play last year.

Yes on the ESPN board I was saying all I wanted this draft was a Safety in the 1st.

Who can argue with getting a Safety who, before injury, was rated #1 possibly.

Though I preferred Whitner I am very happy with Allen. This defense is looking very solid and young all of a sudden

I'll get excited when he does something. I am very interested to se what he has though.

G-Force said:
BTW I think Daniels is and will be our best corner.

I wasn't overly impressed with him last year. He made some really good plays, but also got burnt a few times. I'm sure he be much improved this season, but still think Poole was better the year before. We'll see how he responds from that injury.

Im anxious to see him out there. In the back of my head though, his injury is there. I need a full season to get relief from that.

From the day we drafted him to now, I can see why Saban tried to get him out of HS and drafted him. He is a class act with a lot of talent. God forbid he isnt in the start of camp but from his past actions thus far, I do not see that happening.

I think with Allen we'll be fast and solid in the DB this year, just worry how fast these guys can gel together as a unit.

auman416 said:
This kid is fast!! I think just him will make our secondary something to be reckoned with, but who will start behind Will Allen? Can poole come back or will it be daniels...? Thoughts.

he wnt be playin corner, they r putin him in at safety

indifference is my attitude towards Jason Allen. Dont really care to much for him but well see he might be real good or a bust.

auman416 said:
I'am really excited to see, we've never had a real safety. fast,smart,can cover,great tackler, could be our palomaulo

Back
Top Bottom