Anyone else shocked that we are favored by 6 points this Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else shocked that we are favored by 6 points this Sunday?

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I know that QB's for both teams are out....but I can't see this offense scoring many points against Baltimore's defense with Griese under center.

Personally, I would be shocked if we score over 17 points this game and I'll feel fortunate with a win.

I see an ugly score of something like 13-10 or 10-7 in this game...as both defenses shut down the dominate backs and the replacement QB's struggle.

If Griese hangs on to the ball...I see us winning a close game....if he fumbles twice again, I'll be surprised if the defense is able to overcome that.

Personally, I think I'll take Baltimore plus the points with the under.....seems like a strong parlay play to me!

The troubling part is that Baltimore is ranked 5th in the league in sacks... although it looks like Suggs the LOLB is the leader... at least their best rusher will be comming from the RT. I'm also skeptical of Wade Smith's ability to adjust to the 3-4. I'm rather supprised that we're favored... I would expect it to be just about a draw. Though it could be that they're down to their 3rd QB and we're only down to our 2nd :lol:

A word of warning.......Our offense limped into last years Ravens game, the Ravens had the 5th ranked defense and the number one run defense....and we had a good offensive output, even with RAY LUCAS!!!!!! ricky got over 100....etc...etc....

I would not touch this game with YOUR money!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
A word of warning.......Our offense limped into last years Ravens game, the Ravens had the 5th ranked defense and the number one run defense....and we had a good offensive output, even with RAY LUCAS!!!!!! ricky got over 100....etc...etc....

I would not touch this game with YOUR money!!!!!!!!
some people must have dropped a load on baltimore, the game was off the boards monday!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
some people must have dropped a load on baltimore, the game was off the boards monday!:rolleyes:

if people were dropping loads of money on baltimore the spread would be going down.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

if people were dropping loads of money on baltimore the spread would be going down.
i don't bet big money so i really don't know betting, but if people were putting money on one team wouldn't the odds-makers give the other team points and a better chance to win?!:confused:

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have the paper, it was off monday!;)

most likely they just didn't put a spread in yet. but if it were truly even on monday and now it is miami by 6.. that means that alot of people were dumping there money on miami, then they would have favored miami by 6 to try and get people betting on balt..

but as I said, they probably hadn't released a spread yet on mon.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba

most likely they just didn't put a spread in yet. but if it were truly even on monday and now it is miami by 6.. that means that alot of people were dumping there money on miami, then they would have favored miami by 6 to try and get people betting on balt..

but as I said, they probably hadn't released a spread yet on mon.
all the other teams had spreads.

btw, it was in the local paper, press enterprise. hasn't got as big a circulation as the herald, but its no small one either, plus we're less than 4 hrs from vegas!;)

There was no line on The game Monday because the oddsmakers don't publish a line until the injuries are disclosed. So because as of Sunday night noone new the extent of Boeller's injury there was no line. The line was out at 6 on tuesday, and has dropped to 5 1/2 and 5 in some spots.......

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
There was no line on The game Monday because the oddsmakers don't publish a line until the injuries are disclosed. So because as of Sunday night noone new the extent of Boeller's injury there was no line. The line was out at 6 on tuesday, and has dropped to 5 1/2 and 5 in some spots.......
its miami +6 here now!;)

Back
Top Bottom