Anyone else shocked that we are favored by 6 points this Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else shocked that we are favored by 6 points this Sunday?

6 points sounds about right to me. I think Miami wins 13-7.

6 points is good. 3 for home field and another 7 for them not having their QB. That 7 is then down graded to 3 because Miami's O has been stinking up the joint.

Just hypothesis.

Oddsmakers don't really care about the football.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
6 points is good. 3 for home field and another 7 for them not having their QB. That 7 is then down graded to 3 because Miami's O has been stinking up the joint.

Just hypothesis.

Oddsmakers don't really care about the football.
the only time i care about the points is at the end of the game. the fins have to be on the plus side!;)

Originally posted by dean_siu
I know that QB's for both teams are out....but I can't see this offense scoring many points against Baltimore's defense with Griese under center.

Personally, I would be shocked if we score over 17 points this game and I'll feel fortunate with a win.

I see an ugly score of something like 13-10 or 10-7 in this game...as both defenses shut down the dominate backs and the replacement QB's struggle.

If Griese hangs on to the ball...I see us winning a close game....if he fumbles twice again, I'll be surprised if the defense is able to overcome that.

Personally, I think I'll take Baltimore plus the points with the under.....seems like a strong parlay play to me!
I would put my money on Miami to cover ...a 17-10 or 20-10 game is possible...as long as Brian does not cost us the game.

But then again..the reason I do not bet is I bet with my heart and not logic.

:lol:

I see it 24-6 Baltimore we might beat the J..E..T..S...JETS,JETS,JETS in the last game of the year, it's the only game I see as a possible win for us.

I'm not kinding at all....I was honestly surprised we were favored....yet alone by 6 points!

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'm not kinding at all....I was honestly surprised we were favored....yet alone by 6 points!
i guess your the type of person would say the glass is half "EMPTY"!:D

IMO I wish the Fins would be the underdogs before every game. Maybe that will finally get on their nerves enough to piss them off and smash some heads.

The reason we are probably favored by 6 is that Baltimore's offense is reguarded by those in Vegas as being much worse than ours. Their quarterback choice for this week, Anthony Wright, is reguarded much lower than either Fiedler or Greise is. Also their only thing they can do on offense is run and our defense is good against the run. Also our defense is still vied as good. Therefore the Vegas people doubt that Baltimore will be able to score an offensive touchdown against us, therefore we re favored.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
I see it 24-6 Baltimore we might beat the J..E..T..S...JETS,JETS,JETS in the last game of the year, it's the only game I see as a possible win for us.

You really think Baltimore can hang 24 on the D when an offense like Indy's only scored 23? I would be very surprised if either team hits 20 in this one.

Back
Top Bottom