anyone else sick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else sick

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I just cant explain how aggravated I am, i mean you wait nine months, a draft, OTAS, camp, preseason for the games to count and this happens, i mean were lost to the texans, barely competitive with the titans, i just cant take this after all the years of respectability, i sure appreciate SHULA even more now, i mean the guy won with woodley and strock at QB, there will never be anyone else like him

Yeah I admnit I'm ticked. Losing became much easier for me becuase of 2004 but it still sucks. You know, last year when we were struggling early for some reason it felt different. I kept telling myself that I just couldn't believe this team is as bad as it's shown. Later on in the year they played a lot better. The funny thing is from what I've seen so far this year, I just can't be as optimistic.

I was more upset with this loss than I have been in a long time. I just can't believe that it is EARLY October and we are practically dead in the water. I waited for the season to start with incredible anticipation and I was SURE that we would be in the playoffs. It is sickening to really not have any hope. I just want to believe that some miraculous turnaround will happen.

That being said, I still think that Saban is the right answer. All great coaches have suffered bad seasons and/or bad stretches. Everyone raves about the Bears like they have been good forever. They had some damn rough times to get where they are at today. The exact same can be said for any successful team. Where would NE be without Brady? If Belichek is that amazing then why is his record way, way, way below .500 without Brady? The bottom line is that you have to have a good QB to win in this league.

The best thing to do is just let it go. Focus on other things because, bottom line, nothing we do will affect the team, for good or for bad. It's all on them. Granted, I just started law school so it's easy for me to focus on other things (and more beneficial to my life right now), but it's also healthier.

Ever since 2002, I definitely don't let myself get as emotionally involved with wins or losses. If I did, and I still let them affect me as much as I did when I was in high school or in my early twenties, I would have gone crazy or committed suicide by now based on the 2003-2006 seasons (what we've seen of it). The Dolphins will come around eventually (though that doesn't excuse the putrid effort they've given this season) and it will be great when it does happen. You just have to be prepared for those times when it doesn't, like now. And keep in mind, for Lions, Cardinals and Saints fans, they've had to deal with teams like these for decades.

And don't worry, if you still haven't accepted the fact that we're done, wait until NE and the Jets get through with us-- then it will be official.

I'm aggravated with the losing, but I'm also aggravated with the fans. I'm tired and I dont feel like getting into why. I'll just go to bed and leave it at that.

ya straight up i'm pissed. i've taken such a verbal beating from so many people. the only thing that could be sweeter is if they somehow turn it around and give me some ammo to brag about. Cuz let me tell you all my buddy's will have it coming after the crap they sent my way 4 weeks in.

Bonedoc7777 said:
I just cant explain how aggravated I am, i mean you wait nine months, a draft, OTAS, camp, preseason for the games to count and this happens, i mean were lost to the texans, barely competitive with the titans, i just cant take this after all the years of respectability, i sure appreciate SHULA even more now, i mean the guy won with woodley and strock at QB, there will never be anyone else like him

yea i do feel really sick, and especially for me i live in NY so i have to deal with all the jet fans which makes it even harder.....its really hard to believe that ive waited so long just for this and to now even think that i will have to wait a whole year to see if we can fix our team to be a conteder next year which is really why im hoping that we can see some more wins this season because i jsut cant take to see any more losses it hurts too much

hey yall...this 'dude' has (in the very recent past) been likened to none other than the "winningest coach is football history"...the perverbial 'second coming' of Shoes...BULL! does anyone think Shula would punchout fieldgoal after fieldgoal on 3rd and goal time after time? against an "0-fer", and lesser teams??...Annnnngt! WRONG!!...and to have to audacity to then tell Dolfans worldwide NOT to say/write any negative things about his teams' players because it will hurt their feelings?!?...cool...but when yall get home to a nearly empty stadium, your feelings aint the only thing that'll be hurtin'..

Relax Dude, This game is so emotional, most of us get so pumped up and excited that it is VERY HARD TO GET OVER THE PAIN OF LOSING, I know for me personally i am one unhappy person when the Dolphins play as BAD AS THEY ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW. I wish sometimes i could quit watching footballl altogether, BUT I CANT Because this has been my passion since i was very young, and i will always be a FAN.

I am frustrated and pissed and my emotions are really starting to be worn on my sleeve. It sux they better figure it out. I still love my fins that won't change.....LETS GO FINS!

Yes, sick of being dissapointed year after year after year ever since Shula retired.

Bonedoc7777 said:

The problem is Daunte. He is a washed up, overrated, running QB with no mobility. He is not a pocket passer, isn't good at reading defenses, takes way too long to get rid of the ball, and just plain makes too many bad plays. The Dolphins will never be a good team with this guy leading the offense. Saban made a major mistake betting the future on this guy and will keep losing games as long as Dauntes running the ship.

What makes it worse is all the high expectations. Us Bills fans went through it back in 2004. Malarkey got us to a respectable 9-7 record with nothing but big expectations the following year. Needless to say we got pounded more times than I can count and ended up w/a dismal 5-11 record.

God, I hate Malarky!!!!

Bonedoc7777 said:

Well I'm not aggravated in the least. As a matter of fact I expected the Dolphins to play like they have. If Culpepper was the God of QB's like you all thought then why was Minni. so quick to unload him? They knew he was done but they were smart enough to slavage a 2nd rd pick for him out of the phins. Smart move by Minni! Saban screwed the pooch on this one he should have gone all the way and landed Brees.

MR NFLFAN said:
Well I'm not aggravated in the least. As a matter of fact I expected the Dolphins to play like they have. If Culpepper was the God of QB's like you all thought then why was Minni. so quick to unload him? They knew he was done but they were smart enough to slavage a 2nd rd pick for him out of the phins. Smart move by Minni! Saban screwed the pooch on this one he should have gone all the way and landed Brees.

I never really understood why Miami didn't make a stronger bid for Brees especially since they wouldn't have had to give up any draft picks. That alone is worth paying someone more money than giving a high pick away.

Back
Top Bottom