anyone else sick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else sick

Without getting into arguments on individual players and coaches, I can understand how upset and aggrevated everyone is.. I too am just as pizzed as the next guy and I think I know why..

Many claim we are still rebuilding... OK, I'll accept that excuse... except this year we're going backwards not forwards. At the start of pre-season, I saw many many problems with the team, I mentioned a few on here only to get shot down by those that say "relax dude, its only pre-season".

Somewhere deep inside, I wanted to believe SI's prediction that the Fins are Super Bowl ready and I got sooo excited for the Steelers opening day... Somewhere in the 2nd quarter of that game, I started to see the team is in trouble.. The offense was incompetent and it was only a matter of time before Pitt would blow open the game..

Fast forward to Sundays game against the Texans... I saw one hint of hope late in the 4th quarter... The offense was against the wall, and for once since the Steelers game, you (I) saw some enthusiasm and real energy coming from the team as they moved down the field to score the TD.

If somehow Saban can get the team to play at that same level for the remainder of the season, we might just squeak into the playoffs or possibly the AFC East Champs.. but dont hold onto any false hope.. Since Shula, this team has not played at that higher level with any consistancy...

Back
Top Bottom