anyone else think cutler may fall like rodgers last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else think cutler may fall like rodgers last year

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
could happen again..Rodgers was suppose to be drafted 1st slid to number 24 i believe...ya never know..cutler could fall into our laps...lets pray

Wallace758 said:
could happen again..Rodgers was suppose to be drafted 1st slid to number 24 i believe...ya never know..cutler could fall into our laps...lets pray

I think TENNESSE is:dolphins: gonna take him and that will end that....

TPD1479 said:
I think TENNESSE is:dolphins: gonna take him and that will end that....

so your saying young will fall????

this year is different. a whole lot more qb needs are out there this year. having said that, i hope some of the teams that need qbs will sign free agents and jay will fall to us.ps- i meant cutler, not fiedler.

even though the Jets and the Lions, maybe Cardinals need a QB, i have a funny feeling that someone will drop and we'll get lucky......or maybe im just a little too optimistic

Well, he definately wont fall farther than #16.

I think Tennessee will take Young if they dont trade down. You also have to consider than some of the teams that need QBs will may choose to take one in a later rounds instead of the first. The Fins have a greater need for a QB than any other team besides maybe the Saints. Dont be surprised if Ricky gets traded for picks which are then packaged with our first to move up in the draft.

Jnaledu3 said:
Well, he definately wont fall farther than #16.

I think Tennessee will take Young if they dont trade down. You also have to consider than some of the teams that need QBs will may choose to take one in a later rounds instead of the first. The Fins have a greater need for a QB than any other team besides maybe the Saints. Dont be surprised if Ricky gets traded for picks which are then packaged with our first to move up in the draft.

If this happens and we grab a good qb high up, I will love Saban more than ever.

re:

I like Cutler, I think he's got all the tools to be a good NFL QB. But I, unlike 99% of everyone else, I don't think he's the Dolphins answer for the future at QB. The way he's rising up and being put ahead of Young or Lineart in some scenarios really has got be doubting him a lot. He was fairly unproven in college. That said, I'd love to see an NFC team get him, because if he pans out like everyone thinks he will, I don't want to see him in the playoffs.

I beleive he will fall aslo. he is not a proven win. can anyone tell me what bowl game he as played in or for that matter won. also when teams start taking qb in the first that puts alot of presure to play them, and i think alot of teams from the 5 spot and beond will pass on cutler. there are a alot of pure atheletes in the top 20, to take a qb just cause he will fall to 16 for the fins.

Aqua and Orange said:
I think young or cutler will be nabbed by the jets at 4. Jets seem nervous about Pennington, understandably.

Mangini is a Parcells/ Belichik disciple. DE Mario Williams is probably the pick

fall? he hasnt even gone up yet! He is where he is unless someone like the Jets or Oakland decide they like him. #9 at DEtroit if they decide to bag Harrington like they said they would. Even Buffalo with a new HC might go for Cutler. You cant rule out anyone until they disect with a fine tooth comb.

Just beware the bluffing that will go on and you can bluff with someone like cutler moreso than most other players.

Wallace758 said:

You know..I havent even really thought of that possibility til you said it. Your 100% right about last year. I bet NOBODY expected Rogers to fall like that. A guy who many teams liked. Could happen again.

finfan54 said:
fall? he hasnt even gone up yet! He is where he is unless someone like the Jets or Oakland decide they like him. #9 at DEtroit if they decide to bag Harrington like they said they would. Even Buffalo with a new HC might go for Cutler. You cant rule out anyone until they disect with a fine tooth comb.

Just beware the bluffing that will go on and you can bluff with someone like cutler moreso than most other players.

I cant see Oakland taking him because they drafted a pretty good QB last year. As for the Jets, I think them, the Cards and the Lions are all in the sweepstakes with us for who Tennesee decides not to take in Cutler/Young.

Back
Top Bottom