Anyone else think Marc Anythony is a real fan? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else think Marc Anythony is a real fan?

I saw him talking to ochocinco during the game I wonder if he's trying to tell him to come back home and play for us, that would be sweet!

I was thinking the same thing....

Maybe he said something like, "look your now hispanic by naming yourself Ochocinco, so why don;t you come play for me my freind"

I think he was probably just a football fan in general and now is a converted Dolphins fan sense he is a part owner

clear.gif

Yeah. I think she's got more than him.

I really wish I was an owner so you guys could see me throwing stuff around in the owners box. Scratch that, i'd be the Mark Cuban of the NFL and be on the sidelines with the boys...

yeah man i saw that!!! Dwade with gabrielle, i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn look at Dwade with the cutie lol I didnt know they were dating...good job dwade lol

yeah man i saw that!!! Dwade with gabrielle, i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn look at Dwade with the cutie lol I didnt know they were dating...good job dwade lol

So I guess he broke up with his wife (who he had a kid with) just because she wasn't the prettiest girl in the world... "good job" i don't think so I think he got greedy =(

He is the only 'celibrity owner' that I like, but I still think that is a truly, galactically idi0tic idea about selectively selling shares of the Dolphins to celebrities to try and increase fan interest.

I would LOVE for a REAL fan of football to selectively buy 100% of dumbo's shares and make the Dolphin's play on the field the most important thing again.

Does anyone know why Chad Ocho Cinco was there? Does he support our team or what? What's the deal?

He was born & raised in MIAMI DADE so I'm sure he has a home down here.... So whats better to do in your free time than to watch the Dolphins LIVE on MNF tearing into the JETS.

I always saw his wife at the Heat games with their kid and she was never the prettiest girl in the world... but still I think she had an amazing body (I'm pretty sure she did) and I don't know why D-Wade would betray her like that after committing "till death do us part" etc....

shows no class by d-wade, who I'm starting to think is a little bit too ****y for his own good... Needs to fix his hat sometimes too.. (I don't mind the sideways tilted hat sometimes, but he wears it like that EVERY DAMN TIME)

yah ochocinco has said publicly before that he would LOVE to play for the dolphins, and like someone else said he was born and raised here..

Would love to see him in a miami uniform but it's not gonna happen =*(

Back
Top Bottom