Anyone esle disappointed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone esle disappointed?

MR NFLFAN

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
That the Patriots (The real Americas team) isn't playing in the super bowl.

The best coach in the league, the best QB in the league,... Who wouldn't be disappointed?

I know I am.

:wink: :D

The best coach in the league, the best QB in the league,... Who wouldn't be disappointed?

I know I am.

They also just got done having the best chokejob in the league! Now I guess we know whether the Pats spit or swallow. They swallow and choke.

Grrr why isnt this in the depths? So yeah...hows the weather friend? :rolleyes2

They also just got done having the best chokejob in the league! Now I guess we know whether the Pats spit or swallow. They swallow and choke.

Grrr why isnt this in the depths? So yeah...hows the weather friend? :rolleyes2

Now now Alex at least keep it clean. We have out HC and QB intact so not much happing on the football front right now so I thought I'd have a little fun with my dolphin friends. The weather has been pretty mild by NE standards. No snow yet, imagine that jan 24 and still looking at grass and its even been fairly warm. Jan 6 we had 67 degrees and that my friend is a record for jan 6 up in the great white north. I'll be coming down near your part of the swamps in feb for the daytona 500. Its always so humid down there I don't know how you people can stand it. It always drives me crazy. :rolleyes:

Why was this moved? It was in the correct forum. Discuss your afc east rivals=beast of the east.

Beasts of the AFC East (4 Viewing)
You know the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Discuss the Patriots, Jets and Bills here. NO SMACK.

Whats the problem mods?

I think this guy is...

TOMbradyface2-1.jpg

I know I am.

By my count... That's 3... You, my dad, and my brother... :wink:

Most of the folks here in Bronco Territory are downright giddy about not watching the Patriots in the big dance... :tongue:

By my count... That's 3... You, my dad, and my brother... :wink:

Most of the folks here in Bronco Territory are downright giddy about not watching the Patriots in the big dance... :tongue:

I lived with a woman from just east of you in Simla Co and she was also a patriots fan so make that 4 from the land of horse heads :wink: She also told me that the reason there are so many Bronco fans out there is the thin air.

Gee I miss her, she was a real sweety.

Back
Top Bottom