Anyone esle disappointed? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone esle disappointed?

That's pathetic. Brady DOES everything on his own. He has trash for wide receivers. In any other team, if your best WR is Reche Caldwell, your team won't win a damn game.

If Brady is a system QB, then I want one of those system QB's too, because damn, he's great.

I couldn't have said it better myself VL.

That the Patriots (The real Americas team) isn't playing in the super bowl.

The best coach in the league, the best QB in the league,... Who wouldn't be disappointed?

I know I am.

:wink: :D

I screamed like a little girl when the Colts beat the Pats. You have had enough Superbowls so you just hush. :lol:

dude... the pats have had their time in the spotlight. they lost, it is someone else's turn, sit back and enjoy some football.

you can't go to the SB every year!

dude... the pats have had their time in the spotlight. they lost, it is someone else's turn, sit back and enjoy some football.

you can't go to the SB every year!

We're due another trip perhaps next year!
1 game short...4 points shy of SB 41 I'd say our time in the spot light ain't over just yet. Not to shabby for a team what was supposed to finish second in the east. :wink:

If we can sign Samuel, Tully-Banta Cain and keep Harrision healthy our defense needs some ILB help and were pretty much set on the "D" side. On offense we need a #1 WR either FA signing or light a fire under Chad Jackson's butt and see what this youngin can do. We need get Daniel Graham signed and Troy Brown(if he doesn't retire) Both offensive and defensive lines are set and good thru 2008.

For the first time since 2004/2005 SB we keep all the coordinators.:D
No changes in the coaching ranks this offseason with both OC and DC returning. Both corrdinators were each in their first full season calling the shots at those coaching spots. :D

So I see lots of time still ahead under the spot light for my Pats.

Now the only question left is who do we sign with those two first round draft picks? :D

Now all that has got to make a Dolphins fan :tantrum: and want to :boohoo:

:wink:

If we can sign Samuel, Tully-Banta Cain

Nah they'll be released. As history has shown you guys would rather let your players go then pay them.

1 game short...4 points shy of SB 41 I'd say our time in the spot light ain't over just yet. Not to shabby for a team what was supposed to finish second in the east. :wink:

If we can sign Samuel, Tully-Banta Cain and keep Harrision healthy our defense needs some ILB help and were pretty much set on the "D" side. On offense we need a #1 WR either FA signing or light a fire under Chad Jackson's butt and see what this youngin can do. We need get Daniel Graham signed and Troy Brown(if he doesn't retire) Both offensive and defensive lines are set and good thru 2008.

No changes in the coaching ranks this offseason with both OC and DC returning. Both corrdinators were each in their first full season calling the shots at those coaching spots. :D

Now the only question left is who do we sign with those two first round draft picks? :D

Another Chad Jackson

Pats aint due crap. I love it now that the Pats don't get EVERY call anymore like they used to.

We came (<-->) this close to doing it this year. We really should have beaten Indy but there is always next yr. We'll come well stocked again for 07 and won't be denied. So many ring fingers left to be filled. :D

We came (<-->) this close to doing it this year. We really should have beaten Indy but there is always next yr. We'll come well stocked again for 07 and won't be denied. So many ring fingers left to be filled. :D

The Pats really should have lost to the Chargers. I don't doubt that the Pats will be competitive next year, but to think they will make it to the Super Bowl is wishful thinking to me.

Where have I heard that before?

The Pats really should have lost to the Chargers. I don't doubt that the Pats will be competitive next year, but to think they will make it to the Super Bowl is wishful thinking to me.

A team that lost by 4 in the AFCC game going to the SB next season is wiishful thinking to you? That is funny very very funny. :sidelol:

To me wishful thinking is picking a team to go to the SB when that team finished below .500. As a matter of fact it's more like day dreaming than wishful thinking.

Where have I heard that before?

Like you weren't clutching your seat and :tantrum: during the afcc game. The AFCC game in Indy was really the SB and was played by the best two teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom