Anyone esle disappointed? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone esle disappointed?

A team that lost by 4 in the AFCC game going to the SB next season is wiishful thinking to you? That is funny very very funny. :sidelol:

:wink:

What was I thinking? I should have known the team that loses the AFCC game always makes it to the Super Bowl the next year. :lol:

There is the fact that it has only happened 3 times in 41 years. In fact, the team that loses the AFCC game usually does not even make it back to the AFCC game the following year. That has only happened 9 times in 41 years.

You say the team that lost by 4 points, but I would look at how your team played in the second half of that game. The second half score was Colts 32 Pats 13.

I would also look at the fact that the Pats have not beaten the Colts in their last 3 meetings.

To me wishful thinking is picking a team to go to the SB when that team finished below .500. As a matter of fact it's more like day dreaming than wishful thinking.

You are right, that would be like day dreaming. I am not sure how that applies to me though. I did not pick the Dolphins to go to the Super Bowl last year but even if i did, they did not finish below .500 so I don't see your point.

That the Patriots (The real Americas team) isn't playing in the super bowl.

:wink: :D

The Patriots ISN'T playing in the Superbowl?

Patriots = plural......therefore the Patriots AREN'T playing in the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom