Anyone feel sorry for brett?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone feel sorry for brett??

Brad_dolfan54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think brett favre should of retired last year..i dont think the packers will even be a 500 team..i think there season went down the drain when they lost javon walker..i just hope brett dosent play for anyone else,,hes to the packers. what dan marino was to us...

Brad_dolfan54 said:
i think brett favre should of retired last year..i dont think the packers will even be a 500 team..i think there season went down the drain when they lost javon walker..i just hope brett dosent play for anyone else,,hes to the packers. what dan marino was to us...

He got his ring... he'll be OK.

yea the team does suck,,i watch one play where he threw a great ball but the receiver didnt fight for it at all and just let the cd pick it...

Brad_dolfan54 said:
yea the team does suck,,i watch one play where he threw a great ball but the receiver didnt fight for it at all and just let the cd pick it...

his recievers suck he neeeds a true quality reciever, We should trade him Boston he would excel

:goof: :)
Brad_dolfan54 said:

his recievers suck he neeeds a true quality reciever, We should trade him Boston he would excel

i dont...its called Karma...thatll show him for being an *** towards rodgers

saying he isnt going to teach him anything, that he can watch brett and learn that way

I feel bad.

It sucks that with him always being a threat to come back, even in a blowout, there won't ever be any "dead time" for Aaron Rodgers to come in and toss a few.

That is, of course, because its unlikely that they'll bust open a big enough lead on a team with that defense.

dominizzo said:
I do he still has a lot left in him its the team that sux not Brett, he is my 2nd fav qb marino is 1st
If the team sux then BRETT SUX (Who made the bad pass last yr in the playoffs BRETT!!!!!!

i dont think you suck if you start every game since 93,,,he has made some bad plays but he has also made great ones,,if we wouldnt of had marino,,he would of defenitly been my next choice,,even in front of elway

dirtyb163 said:
If the team sux then BRETT SUX (Who made the bad pass last yr in the playoffs BRETT!!!!!!

dude did u watch the game Brett threw his passes on the money if his recievers cannot catch it aint his fault, By the way were we watchin the same game cuz boy u dont know foootballllll

Back
Top Bottom