Anyone feel sorry for brett?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone feel sorry for brett??

dirtyb163 said:
If the team sux then BRETT SUX (Who made the bad pass last yr in the playoffs BRETT!!!!!!

:lol:

Yeah, Brett Favre sucks......
Yet another IDIOT gracing Finheaven with his presence. :shakeno:

Not really. :) He's a good QB but I don't care for him personally.

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

Yeah, Brett Favre sucks......
Yet another IDIOT gracing Finheaven with his presence. :shakeno:

Some people just do not have the knowledge of a sport , this guy must of just started watchin football as we speak hehe

i feel really bad for him actually
he is such a tough guy, a model of what id like in a QB
i just hope he doesnt get benched, and can retire at the end of the year without being forced out

Favre's had a rough year on and off the field. He shaved his head because his wife had cancer and would lose her hair from chemo. His family was in danger following Katrina. That's character. Even though he's on another team, he's earned my respect.

i dont feel sorry for brett at all. hes one of the reasons their so bad. how does it go from Brett Favre makes average WRs into pro bowlers(javon walker, which i definitly disagree), to Brett Favre isnt why the team is bad?

if you wanna feel sorry for a QB, feel sorry for Steve McNair, who has never gotten the credit he deserves and lost more than half the team to free agency...favre didnt lose close to what he lost, and Titans actually have 1 win. a guy that didnt talk to his mother or family a lot longer than Favre didnt talk to his after the hurricane hit their home towns, but yet nobody said poor McNair, everyone said poor Favre, hes been through a lot. a guy that has had way more injuries than Favre but toughs it out almost every week, sometimes not practicing for week after week. but no one ever talks about how much hes been through with injuries, hurricane, and the team losing everyone...its always favres been through so much.

or feel sorry for David Carr, whose progress has been haulted by a horrible OLine that is on pace to give up a record amount of sacks. A young QB who has a horrible team around him and is 0-3.

dont feel sorry for the Old guy that has a superbowl ring, has had the media and everyone on there knees like he was god for so many years. a guy that said he wouldnt help a younger player. or a guy that said his pro bowl WR should get to camp even though favre has a huge contract right now. after the fact the pro bowl WR gets hurt and wont get paid ****. a guy that has thrown countless horrible passes, choking passes, but gets so much love as a big game QB. a guy that said a week after being 0-3 that hes just a peice of the team, instead of being a leader and taking the team on his back. or a player that said he did all he could do after this weeks game, that he personally cant do anything else(in which he played good, but should never ever say something like that)

i dont feel sorry for Favre one bit, and neither should any of you. there are people out there with no homes, and familys dead, and some of you feel sorry for a QB thats an *******, and gets treated like a god by the media and fans?

I like Brett, he's a helluva a QB & the 2nd greatest of all-time (behind Marino of course). What he said before tonight's game kinda contradicts what he's been saying all along. He said he'd hate to sit at home & watch the Packers play without him if he knows he still has something left. Before he'd been saying he doesn't want to play until he has nothing left.

saying he isnt going to teach him anything, that he can watch brett and learn that way

That's not what he said. Brett said it's not his responsibility to get Aaron Rodgers ready & he wasn't going to hand feed him & walk him through everything. It's Aaron's job to get himself ready to take over but Brett would help him whenever he had a question.

i don't feel sorry for Brett... he's a great player, has had his share of glory (the superbowls), and has had a stellar career.

whats more, he had a great night tonight.

its unfortunate his team sucks right now, but hey, now he knows what Marino felt like his entire career. Brett is a great QB, but he needs to retire after this year - he doesn't want to pull a Jerry Rice....

Nappy Roots said:
i dont feel sorry for brett at all. hes one of the reasons their so bad. how does it go from Brett Favre makes average WRs into pro bowlers(javon walker, which i definitly disagree), to Brett Favre isnt why the team is bad?

if you wanna feel sorry for a QB, feel sorry for Steve McNair, who has never gotten the credit he deserves and lost more than half the team to free agency...favre didnt lose close to what he lost, and Titans actually have 1 win. a guy that didnt talk to his mother or family a lot longer than Favre didnt talk to his after the hurricane hit their home towns, but yet nobody said poor McNair, everyone said poor Favre, hes been through a lot. a guy that has had way more injuries than Favre but toughs it out almost every week, sometimes not practicing for week after week. but no one ever talks about how much hes been through with injuries, hurricane, and the team losing everyone...its always favres been through so much.

or feel sorry for David Carr, whose progress has been haulted by a horrible OLine that is on pace to give up a record amount of sacks. A young QB who has a horrible team around him and is 0-3.

dont feel sorry for the Old guy that has a superbowl ring, has had the media and everyone on there knees like he was god for so many years. a guy that said he wouldnt help a younger player. or a guy that said his pro bowl WR should get to camp even though favre has a huge contract right now. after the fact the pro bowl WR gets hurt and wont get paid ****. a guy that has thrown countless horrible passes, choking passes, but gets so much love as a big game QB.

i dont feel sorry for Favre one bit, and neither should any of you. there are people out there with no homes, and familys dead, and some of you feel sorry for a QB thats an *******, and gets treated like a god by the media and fans?

Hey NApppy Roots the day u r in Bretts shoes and wat hes gone through u come talk to me and than we will see, Dont talk 4 stupidity and learn from a man that is courageous nad brave after all hes been through so if i were u id go listen to some Biggy and tupac and end it there:D

SMadison29 said:
That's not what he said. Brett said it's not his responsibility to get Aaron Rodgers ready & he wasn't going to hand feed him & walk him through everything. It's Aaron's job to get himself ready to take over but Brett would help him whenever he had a question.

Yep, I took the same concept from what he said.

Funny how things guys say get twisted around by media or some fool on a message board huh....

dominizzo said:
Hey NApppy Roots the day u r in Bretts shoes and wat hes gone through u come talk to me and than we will see, Dont talk 4 stupidity and learn from a man that is courageous nad brave after all hes been through so if i were u id go listen to some Biggy and tupac and end it there:D

ok, you dont know me. i will gaurantee i have been through just as much in my life as favre has, and im 19 years old. dont tell me i havent been though anything. you dont know **** about me.

Nappy Roots said:
ok, you dont know me. i will gaurantee i have been through just as much in my life as favre has, and im 19 years old. dont tell me i havent been though anything. you dont know **** about me.

its not right to trash Brett NAppy HAve respect for the guy, HEs one of the premier Qbs and he plays his heart and HEs been through alot of hell so respect him

Nappy Roots said:

dont feel sorry for the Old guy that has a superbowl ring, has had the media and everyone on there knees like he was god for so many years. a guy that said he wouldnt help a younger player. or a guy that said his pro bowl WR should get to camp even though favre has a huge contract right now. after the fact the pro bowl WR gets hurt and wont get paid ****. a guy that has thrown countless horrible passes, choking passes, but gets so much love as a big game QB. a guy that said a week after being 0-3 that hes just a peice of the team, instead of being a leader and taking the team on his back. or a player that said he did all he could do after this weeks game, that he personally cant do anything else(in which he played good, but should never ever say something like that)

:up: Was going to post something similar but theres no point, this sums it all up. Farve was great, its over I dont feel for the guy. He has 100mill in the bank, records, Superbowl ring, sorry but I cant muster any sympathy for him. Its his fault for coming back one year too many.

Back
Top Bottom