Anyone feel sorry for brett?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone feel sorry for brett??

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
He's the only guy on his team who can play!

:rolleyes: yea....Green is their best player. and continues to play hard and run hard. hes OLine isnt blocking at all......

I saw the game last night (comes on Tues night here in Korea), they had this 5 min graphic heavy timeline story of 'poor' Brett's last 21 months. Cant they just show the game without making it all about Brett Farve? Its at the point where I don't want to watch Green Bay games anymore. I never saw announcers being this bad about anyone in any sport before.
Madden did have a moment of clarity when he talked about how good Marino was. They kept showing how close Farve was to records, after EVERY completetion or td, and who was he behind? Marino ofcourse.

I found an interesting article on Brett Favre which I thought I would attach here.....it basically asks whether it is time for Brett to retire and it questions why the media has treated Brett differently over the years....

Brett Favre: The NFL's Most Untouchable Man
Written By Tommy Rogers

As I watched for the past few seasons NFL analysts
try their best to push Jerry Rice out the door, it got
me to thinking, why wasn't the same treatment given to
Brett Favre? It has been all down hill for the packers
ever since the loss to the Broncos in the Super Bowl
in 1998. Favre receives more passes than he throws out
and I don't know how much longer the media will slurp
him up until they will have to tell the truth about
Brett's performance on the field. There is no doubt
that Brett is an iron man, a hall of famer, a Super
Bowl champion, and has multiple MVP's. But the bottom
line in the NFL is about wins and losses......(see link for rest
of the story......)

http://www.blacksportsonline.com/trbret.html

sitting Favre would be really stupid. it would piss off the fans and media. and it would piss off the players on the team. now after the season, they can force him out the door, but you cant bench him right now.

Back
Top Bottom