Anyone feeling a let down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone feeling a let down?

matt11390

Starter
Reaction score
With the draft coming to a close I am feeling a big let down. Have spent so much time and energy in the build up to this weekend. Now what?

tumblr_md19lqP0031r5w6e5o1_500gif-1.jpg

I need one of these:

OMEGA SAD FACE! It can not be described with an EMOTE!

let's face it I'm just a depressed a$$ fin fan from DALLAS screw the cowgirls I am a finfan fins up

The fun will continue after the draft because the undrafted signing period is frantic and fast. The Dolphins still have 20 open roster spots so the fun is only half over.

After that there are mini camps, before it really goes dead in mid June through the end of July.

The fun will continue after the draft because the undrafted signing period is frantic and fast. The Dolphins still have 20 open roster spots so the fun is only half over.

After that there are mini camps, before it really goes dead in mid June through the end of July.

And sadly the only thing left at the time in sports is baseball when basketball ends, which sucks. Especially when you are a Marlins fan. :boohoo:

Thanks for reminding me there's still something ahead. :brewskis:

I was going to start this thread after the draft, lol. There's definitely a little let down after the draft. Training camp can't come fast enough.

This is why I am looking forward to that new league starting. I think it starts next year. Football year round. I just can't get into arena. Terrible football.

NHL playoffs start soon!

I used to be a hockey fan. That was before the Bettmanification of the league though. I still watch it every now and then, but it's not the same.

We'll also see what the Fins do with guys like Randy Starks, or the other guys we need to sign to extensions. (Wanted to post something Dolphins related) :)

Back
Top Bottom