Anyone going to Mini-camp next week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

zonk39

Bills, Jets, Pats SUCK!!!
Reaction score
If so, Lets ALL HOOK UP. Infin come over from the West Coast and hang out. You to Marino.

50 yard Line top row of the bleachers.:gossip: !

Where is it at Davie or at PPS, I went to Fan Fest and had a blast so I would not mind going to another mini-camp.

You're not gonna beat me up are you zonk? ;) :lol:

I'll try to come over there.....I'll see if I can hook up with scotgif and see if he wants to go also.....I met him a few weeks ago at a local restaurant and he told me he would love to go over for some practices.

I'm hoping to sneak out of work since the boss in on vacation, but I'm driving from Orlando... might be tricky...

That's an idea. I mean, I don't have a job anymore. So I've got the time. :) Not sure my car will make it though. But what the hell, right?? lol.

Seriously, QB School III next week is looking better. I'll be in the area anyway. So I think I'll shoot on down then.

I just realized.....Brian Griese could well be at those sessions. :up:

I wish I could go but is not easy since I live in Kissimmee and with my jeep(which I love)would take me forever. I'm looking forward to you guys reporting for us!

No Infin, I think? JK

Lets pick which date of the mini-camp we'll all meet at.

Muck,
Greise won't be there. He'll be here for the June Mini-Camps.
Also, if you need a ride let me know.

Hope to see you all there!

Hey Zonk. I just started a thread in the tailgating west coast thread for San Diego. You still thinking of going to that one? I don't want to start spending any money until I see that there are at least a few of the guys going :)

Van,

Its between SD and Dallas. I'm waiting for Travel Leaders to get back to me with pricing, they are the official Dolphins travel agent. They get you Tickets, hotel (staying at team hotel), airfare and extras, here is ther link:

http://www.dolphins-travel.com/index.htm

Last time I went it was 400 bucks. That included air, hotel, and Game ticket. Plus, we had dinner with some of the players and a bunch of extras. Wait till I get info from them.

Originally posted by zonk39
Muck,
Greise won't be there. He'll be here for the June Mini-Camps.

Next week IS June mini-camps. :) QB School III baby!!

Van,

Its between SD and Dallas. I'm waiting for Travel Leaders to get back to me with pricing, they are the official Dolphins travel agent. They get you Tickets, hotel (staying at team hotel), airfare and extras, here is ther link:

http://www.dolphins-travel.com/index.htm

Last time I went it was 400 bucks. That included air, hotel, and Game ticket. Plus, we had dinner with some of the players and a bunch of extras. Wait till I get info from them.

Sweet. I like the idea of San Diego though because it's a really nice city with some extra stuff to do. I'll be flying in from Vancouver whereever I go to.

Right now it's looking like it will cost me $1100 cdn for just airfare and 3 days hotel alone in San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't do anything yet, Van. I'm going to call on Tuesday and see if they have rates. If they do I'll post them.

If so, Lets ALL HOOK UP. Infin come over from the West Coast and hang out. You to Marino.

50 yard Line top row of the bleachers.:gossip: !

I think I remember the spot. After all it is about where i've sat for the last 6 years. Haha/

I'm not sure which days I can attend. I was surely hoping for Tuesday, but after having a long weekend, my job may have some needs I won't be able to get around.

Back
Top Bottom