Anyone going to Mini-camp next week? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

I plan on going 1 or 2 days next week. Probably Tues and Thurs.

Post when you guys know for sure (zonk39 & ozzy) and I'll try to meet you. 50 yardline, top row? I may have met you before and didn't know it...

Did they post the times yet? Are the practices at 10:15am again?

Re: Re: Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

Originally posted by Ozzy

I think I remember the spot. After all it is about where i've sat for the last 6 years. Haha/

I'm not sure which days I can attend. I was surely hoping for Tuesday, but after having a long weekend, my job may have some needs I won't be able to get around.

Your job or fishing?:lol:

I'll be going to as many camp dates as possible this year, but I wont be back from The Keys {where I am right now} until after June 3rd.....

I have to be back in Ft. Lauderdale by the 4th so I can go to the Dolphins Banquet Dinner at the Signature Grand in Davie......

After that, I'll give some good updates during Training Camp....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

Originally posted by Den54

Your job or fishing?:lol:

Ha ha!! Good one!

I'm fortunate to have a very flexible job, that I can get away from to go fishing.

But i'm glad others plan to go and give reports, I travel over 50 miles each way every single time I go. And the only reason I even go is to give people that don't live in Miami some Dolphins news.

Now I can spend a little more time fishing. Until the pads come on, then I'll be there as much as possible.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

Originally posted by Ozzy

Ha ha!! Good one!

I'm fortunate to have a very flexible job, that I can get away from to go fishing.

But i'm glad others plan to go and give reports, I travel over 50 miles each way every single time I go. And the only reason I even go is to give people that don't live in Miami some Dolphins news.

Now I can spend a little more time fishing. Until the pads come on, then I'll be there as much as possible.

After I read your post about that 8 mile bike trip to some little honey hole off the Tamaini Trail I was ready to grab my backpack and rod and head on down there. NO JOKE.:D

Originally posted by zonk39
Van,

Its between SD and Dallas. I'm waiting for Travel Leaders to get back to me with pricing, they are the official Dolphins travel agent. They get you Tickets, hotel (staying at team hotel), airfare and extras, here is ther link:

http://www.dolphins-travel.com/index.htm

Last time I went it was 400 bucks. That included air, hotel, and Game ticket. Plus, we had dinner with some of the players and a bunch of extras. Wait till I get info from them.

That's a good price. When you hear anything, please post the rates. I might be interested in that for the Monday nighter in SD or perhaps the Turkey day Victory at Dallas. :D

Somebody post what day we're going to meet. Top row on the 50, down a little from Drew and his brother, they sit on about the 20.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone going to Mini-camp next week?

Originally posted by Den54

After I read your post about that 8 mile bike trip to some little honey hole off the Tamaini Trail I was ready to grab my backpack and rod and head on down there. NO JOKE.:D

I have fished that same Canal (it is a no motorized vehicles area) at least three times a week for the last month.

You let me know and we can hit it. 8 miles is a long hike but the good bass are within walking distance of the trail.

Bad thing happened to me this evening, some Fu$$'s broke my back window and took my tackle box. Worth about $500.00 !!!!

But I'll have it replaced soon enough.:yell: :fire: :yell:

Hey Muck seriously if you go for June 3rd or 4th, let me know via PM when exactly you plan on hittin down there because I tend to get my days off from the macaroni grill around that area of the week tuesday or wednesday and basically if you tell me "I'm goin down at 8am tuesday morning and comin back 6pm," or somethin like that if i can swing it i'm all up for goin with ya. Maybe we can try and get AJ or ClearH20 or Dennis to go too.

I'm not sure my car could make it either but I'm sure we could compare cars and negotiate which one we take hehe.

CK....MY MAN!!!....Hook a brother up....I Looooove the Macaroni Grill....well, that's half true....I looooove the one in Ft Myers but, for some reason the one here in Naples isn't as good.....maybe it's because I'm starving by the time we get to FM....anyway, I just felt you needed to know that...:goof:

Back
Top Bottom