Anyone in Rochester interested in getting in a Fantasy League?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone in Rochester interested in getting in a Fantasy League??

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey any of you guys here in old Rochacha interested in getting into a Fantasy League(Auction Type), We have two openings left. Leave a post or E-mail me at Finfan@rochester.rr.com. Draft will be this coming Saturday exact time to be determined.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Hey any of you guys here in old Rochacha interested in getting into a Fantasy League(Auction Type), We have two openings left. Leave a post or E-mail me at Finfan@rochester.rr.com. Draft will be this coming Saturday exact time to be determined.

im from rochester and have to say im sorry. i am a family man and i am going to school to be an accountant in a week and i work full time at Kodak on C trick. that means screwy hours and running around. i couldnt focus on my fantasy if i tried.:cry:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

wait a second here! whats the deal with this? somebondy made this $#!* up! dont email me! i am not starting a fantsy league whatsoever! :fire: :fire:

Re: Re: Anyone in Rochester interested in getting in a Fantasy League??

Originally posted by finfan54

wait a second here! whats the deal with this? somebondy made this $#!* up! dont email me! i am not starting a fantsy league whatsoever! :fire: :fire:

forget it, i had a serious brainfart right there. i thought that was my email address cus i have RR! oh my god, i need my brain scanned.:goof:

YOU GUYS ARE FROM CHESTER AND YOU ARE PHIN-FANS!!!! THAT IS WRONG!!!

Although, seeing as how you have a lot of "brainfarts" we don't want you, and can understand why you chose such a gay team!

Back
Top Bottom