Anyone interested in Amari Cooper???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone interested in Amari Cooper????

Swapping No. 1 Wrs, lessen the blow for the Cowboys finding a proven wr , open up some cap to take on Cooper, and maybe picking up another pick from Dallas. I'm getting pretty fed up with DVP's ability to stay on the field. Maybe its time for a change for both him and the team.

Nope...and that's with the memory of him putting Xavien Howard in the spin cycle when they matched up.

Give me Cee Dee instead of Cooper and you’ve got yourself a deal.
I would be all in on the trade if Dallas was sending Lamb as part of the trade instead of Cooper. I think going forward, Lamb is going to be better than Copper and he is still on his rookie contract.

Sounds like a Dallas fan trying to get rid of a bad contract. No thanks make it Lamb and we be talking.

There's only so many $20M+ contacts a team can afford to have on their roster. Dallas has 3 (Lawrence, Dak, Cooper) at the moment but Dak's contract goes up $11M next year ($33M) and another $11M ($44M) the year after.

In 2022, they'll have 4......there's no way they can pay Dak $33M, Lawrence $27M, Zeke $16.5M, Martin $202.2M and Cooper $22M. The player with the lowest cap hit if cut is Cooper. Everyone else is $17M or more, so i can definitely see them offering Cooper in any potential trade.

I assume you feel we could dump DVP and his salary & cap hit?

Do you feel we could trade him away?
Not at all.

I just wouldn't take Cooper for more than a 1/4 of what he's currently making!

I just used the DVP contract by way of example.

We need DVP on this team.

There's only so many $20M+ contacts a team can afford to have on their roster. Dallas has 3 (Lawrence, Dak, Cooper) at the moment but Dak's contract goes up $11M next year ($33M) and another $11M ($44M) the year after.

In 2022, they'll have 4......there's no way they can pay Dak $33M, Lawrence $27M, Zeke $16.5M, Martin $202.2M and Cooper $22M. The player with the lowest cap hit if cut is Cooper. Everyone else is $17M or more, so i can definitely see them offering Cooper in any potential trade.
Not that it matters to me as a Phins fan, but it looks like Dallas has an easy with Cooper out after this year.

Back
Top Bottom