Anyone know how fast RW is anyway? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know how fast RW is anyway?

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone might have like his 40 or anything like that.

I (as well as everyone else I'm sure) was suprised at how fast he was (especially for a big dude).

Is he even all that fast or is it an illusion ;D.

Also, is he dropping more weight for speed this year?

I think i read 4.49 somewhere but im not sure if that was with the extra weight or not. I think it was. Is it safe to say he runs in the 4.3's now?

I think he is still 4.4 maybe maybe 4.3, 4.2 at the most, but his acceleration is great and that is what I think make hims out run the defenders.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I think he is still 4.4 maybe maybe 4.3, 4.2 at the most, but his acceleration is great and that is what I think make hims out run the defenders.

4.2 might be pushing it....

CouchScout says 4.46. I don't know where they get that info from. But it's pretty fast. Fast enough anyway.

True.

His acceleration is nasty.

I love how he does the slow down stutter and WHAMO!

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Just curious if anyone might have like his 40 or anything like that.

I (as well as everyone else I'm sure) was suprised at how fast he was (especially for a big dude).

Is he even all that fast or is it an illusion ;D.

Also, is he dropping more weight for speed this year?

Who cares, those things are for track meets. I can tell you he's one of the fastest if not the fastest HB's in the NFL come Sunday.

Oliver...

Fast enough to leave Jets and Bills defenders diving for vapors.

Originally posted by The Slacker
I think i read 4.49 somewhere but im not sure if that was with the extra weight or not. I think it was. Is it safe to say he runs in the 4.3's now?

I seriously doubt he ran a 4.49 ever. Matter of fact, I doubt if hardly any NFLers run a TRUE sub 4.4 at all.
Anybody ever read TSNs article back in '98 about timing with reference to Ben Johnson?

:lol:

But he's not as fast as I am when it comes to running for the last beer in the fridge! hehe :D

I remember him at 4.55 at the combine. Something like 4.5 at his Pro Day. There is no way in hell he ran a 4.3. He is not that fast. He is fast enough though.

Clinton Portis is faster and so is Marhshall Faulk and they are like 4.37 guys.

RW's best time at his pro day prior to the draft was 4.43 with the wind. I believe he is in better shape now. So I would expect him to run anywhere from a low 4.4 to a high 4.3.

Michael benett is the fastest runningback in the league and runs at 4.2

Back
Top Bottom