Anyone know what the deal with Tomlinson was at the end ... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know what the deal with Tomlinson was at the end ...

Please, please, please tell me how tomlinson is wrong saying that your coach has no class. belichick is as classless as you get. and the patriots are the sorest losers there are.

i wish espn would stop dry humping the patriots every chance they get.

anyone remember how belichick had/has an affair with a married woman he met when he was with the Giants. classy man.

Belichek lives a scuzzball existence and I can't wait until karma catches up with him and he burns in hell.

Good for LT, he gained a lot of respect from me today. It's about time someone that's actually inside the NFL had the guts to say what's blatently obvious to everyone else.

Uhm, rake me over the caols, but I think LT looks like a sore loser here. They lost and he is pouting. Furthermore, why all the Belichick hate. I mean, besdies the obvious answer that he wins and seems to be the grumpiest man ever.

Seriously, I don't think Bill has done anything to warrent being called classless, be it by L.T. or any of us. I really am confused at the hate here, unless you are all jealous that we don't have him or something.

As for the Patriots doing Merriman's dance, that truly is a shame. Not because it is disrespectful, but because it is a terrible celebration. Sorry, but if you put yourself out there they way Shawne does, you have to be prepared to accept ridicule. L.T. was just mad because they lost and is using this as his excuse.

I wouldn't be surprised if he issues some sort of apology soon.

first off, there is belichick hate because we're miami dolphin fans. thats why.

he is classless, he had an affair with a married woman for years. he dresses like the scum of the earth and hes supposed to provide somewhat of a good image as a head coach of a NFL team.

i dont think LT looks like a sore loser at all. hes standing up for his teammates, and showing to all his fans that hes not going to let a bunch of classless losers mock their franchise or one of their players.

what have the Pats ever done that is classy? Tom Brady never congratulates other players cause he's too busy basking in his own glory. Bill Belichick gives dead fish handshakes to a guy he used to consider a friend, the Patriots organization disrespects their players by giving them low ball offers and not showing any confidence in them. what kind of Pats Alumni do you think Willie McGinnest, Ty Law, and Lawyer Milloy are going to be?

its a shame that the current 'dynasty' is such a classless one.

oh i almost forgot Brady's rant about not getting any respect when every sports writer plays him off like a super model Joe Montana.

the patriots are classless. plain and simple.

After the game the Pats stood on the charger logo and started to do the S. Merriman dance. LT then ripped the players and Belichick of the move.

Or better yet, how is that any more disrespectful than when Merriman does it to an opponent?
When Merriman does it, its to celebrate making a play, the Pats were mocking him, Big diffeence...If the Pats had simply jumped up and down, and hugged each other, or whatever, it would be a different story....

When Merriman does it, its to celebrate making a play, the Pats were mocking him, Big diffeence...If the Pats had simply jumped up and down, and hugged each other, or whatever, it would be a different story....

If they mocked any other player I might agree but Merriman deserves to be mocked, funny how he wasn't even a factor in this game now that he's no longer taking steroids :lol: He mocked JT, if he's gonna dish it out...hey

Please, please, please tell me how tomlinson is wrong saying that your coach has no class. belichick is as classless as you get. and the patriots are the sorest losers there are.

i wish espn would stop dry humping the patriots every chance they get.

anyone remember how belichick had/has an affair with a married woman he met when he was with the Giants. classy man.

Belichick has more class in a pimple on his a** than that guy that was your last head coach you know the guy in Alabama that isn't going to be the head coach of the U of Ala. Talk to me some more about classless head coaches.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I can understand you need to lash out but that is not Belichicks fault that Saban was a loser.

As for him having an affair that hasn't been proven its all acusations from an ex-husband looking to make some money off his poor ex wife.

You wishing espn would stop humping the pats every chance they get tells me your real reason for writing a BS post...jealousy Pure and simple and you wear it right out there on your sleeve for all to see.

Why don't Dolphins fans ever put all things into consideration? It's disrespectful when Shawne Merriman celebrates his own damn playmaking? Oh, really? Okay, but when Jason Taylor does his patent celebration.. it's okay, right? No. A celebration is a celebration, but mocking the opposing player is flat out DISRESPECTFUL either way you look at it. It's funny to me as an outsider and a guy loaded with sense of humor, but put yourself in LT's position. It's just like Chambers doing Muhsin Muhammed's celebration in Chicago....that was disrespectful. Funny, but disrespectful. If Muhsin had charged onto the field and gave Chambers his second career concussion, I wouldn't of lost ANY respect for him.

What New England did was extremely classless. L.T. is one of the biggest class acts in the league. When the Chargers lose, he's usually the first guy to go over and shake the other team's hand. Bitter? Sour? Sore loser? HELL NO! The guy was simply defending his homefield and territory. If I was a professional athlete, I'D BE DAMNED if I sit there and watch the opposing team stomp on OUR LOGO and do one of MY GUY's celebrations in mockery.

Furthermore, for Tomlinson to make a comment like that about BB, obviously SOMETHING was said out there on the football field that we don't know about. BB isn't known for being disrespectful at all in the press, so SOMETHING must've been said out there. We don't know what exactly was said, so it's not our business to say who was right or wrong in that situation.

Be real. Put yourself in LT's shoes, think for 2 minutes, then get back to me......

If they mocked any other player I might agree but Merriman deserves to be mocked, funny how he wasn't even a factor in this game now that he's no longer taking steroids :lol: He mocked JT, if he's gonna dish it out...hey
Hey, I agree with you that he deserves it, I just dont think it was the classiest move at the particular time, especially when its obviously going to be insulting to the whole team....

Belichick has more class in a pimple on his a** than that guy that was your last head coach you know the guy in Alabama that isn't going to be the head coach of the U of Ala. Talk to me some more about classless head coaches.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I can understand you need to lash out but that is not Belichicks fault that Saban was a loser.

As for him having an affair that hasn't been proven its all acusations from an ex-husband looking to make some money off his poor ex wife.

You wishing espn would stop humping the pats every chance they get tells me your real reason for writing a BS post...jealousy Pure and simple and you wear it right out there on your sleeve for all to see.

theres no way im jealous of the patriots and their crappy franchise with such great(sarcastic) history. i hate them and i hate you for liking and supporting them.
i also didnt say anything about saban. but if you want to go there, at least he didnt look like the scum of the earth while he was on the sidelines, or at practice, or in interviews.
oh.. all accusations? right... that explains why he flew her into their super bowls and sent her gifts and all that crap. believe whatever you want, hes just a pure scumbag with no class.

Uhm, rake me over the caols, but I think LT looks like a sore loser here. They lost and he is pouting. Furthermore, why all the Belichick hate. I mean, besdies the obvious answer that he wins and seems to be the grumpiest man ever.

Seriously, I don't think Bill has done anything to warrent being called classless, be it by L.T. or any of us. I really am confused at the hate here, unless you are all jealous that we don't have him or something.

As for the Patriots doing Merriman's dance, that truly is a shame. Not because it is disrespectful, but because it is a terrible celebration. Sorry, but if you put yourself out there they way Shawne does, you have to be prepared to accept ridicule. L.T. was just mad because they lost and is using this as his excuse.

I wouldn't be surprised if he issues some sort of apology soon.

Great post. Agree with ya.

LT needs to learn to wait until he\'s in the locker room to do his crying.

Reminds me a Bellecheck after they lost to the Jets. But, I do agree, LT shouldn\'t do that. I was very suprised by hius actions. He is usually a class act. No need to get worked up because he is copying another players dance. I didn\'t se Merriman getting worked up about it

Back
Top Bottom