Anyone still "believe".... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone still "believe"....

I for one saw our team win in 72 and 73 but I was just a little kid and it'd be so much better to see them win now. But am I ever gonna see this happen again? Is hard to blame the guys on here that are so low on the team, specially on that overated and over paid defence and of course, we haven't really have the complete package on offence in a long time. Maybe we should all act like nothing good will happen next season and maybe, just maybe they'll win one for us at last.

Ozzy rules!!

Far be it from me to tell anyone how to act in regards to football, but I follow the game like I live my life, one day at a time. I don't expect to win the lottery, but I really want too. And I don't expect the Fins to win the superbowl next year, but I like my odds vs. winning the lottery alot better.

Originally posted by Stamos

Good, the Dolphins could use all the support they can get. Miami fans love to ***** and complain about the QB and Coach, but hell when it comes to going to a game, noooooo they don't want to do that. They'll sell there tickets in a second to 20,000 Eagles fans.

Aside from the season ticket holders, the Miami Dolphins fans live elsewhere in the U.S.

Stamos...you've hit on something I've recognized for years. The Dolphins fan base is not in Miami.

I've seen " tags" attached to a few posters signatures saying... "Sell the team Wayne". Looks like an effort to apply pressure to WH. LOL.. I don't know who the originator of that is, but they need to understand one thing. Wayne is the sole owner of the Miami Dolphins, he has a right to do what he will with them.

I know if I were the owner, and had to listen to such derogatory crap coming from a "SPOILED, UNAPRECIATIVE what have you done for me today" fan base, that want even fill my stadium consistantly. I wouldn't sell the damn team I'd MOVE it.

Orlando, would offer an invigorated fan base that would:

(1) Appreciate the team.
(2) Not sell its tickets to the enemy for a quick buck. GD disgraceful!
(3) Fill the stadium every sunday win or loose "which by the way...loses don't occur that often".
(4) last but not least..this fan base would be made up mostly of loyal Floridians that doesn't have its roots tied to New York such as most of the population of Dade County.

PREPOSTEROUS!!!.. Never happen..some might claim. There was once a team named the "Los Angeles Rams" that moved to St Louis for basically the same offensive fan behavior. THAT'S the largest market in the ENTIRE US!

My suggestion to you LOYAL season ticket holders and supporters of this franchise that live in the Miami area. Stand behind your team.

The economics of raising a family for the past 25 years has kept me from attending games like I used to. If they were to move to Orlando...I'd be there for every home game.

For you malcontents...STFU!!! I'm tired of listening to your BS :yell:

I still believe...the Fins are my favorite team...in any sport...I love this team and will support them no matter what!!!

Too bad I live in CT...If I lived in Florida...I'm sure that I would attend all there home games.

Last year...I attended my first Fins home game...and now I plan on making it a every year thing...at least once a year.

I had a great time...and I feel that being pessimistic is not going to help anything out...believe baby...you got to.

Thru thick and thin...Go Fins!!!

Just to clear something up. The 20,000 tickets that were suppossedly sold by our fans to the Eagles fans is not true. A travel agency in philly bought 15,000 to 18,000 tix when they went on sale before the season started. Now i'm not saying we have great fans. Our problem is most of our fans are too damn old!!! I love night games because its past alot of peoples bed times and they sell their tickets to a younger crowd. Those games are truly electric.

And yes, I still Believe.

I think we're a cursed franchise. The Phins are still the only undefeated team and won 2 Super Bowls back to back. Because they were perfect once, the football gods have chosen to Chinese water torture Phins Phans every season since '73. Good but not good enough. I think there's some kind of hunting legend about killing albino animals. If the hunter does it, he'll never be able to kill another of that animal.

I understand all the posts here, like a few here I saw the 72 and 73 dolphins win, I loved the feeling of having a team I was so behind win the big one and I wait for that feeling again as an adult. It's been very fustrating for me who's waited even longer than a lot of you, especially when I see some of you was just born in the 80's. LOL..But I love the games every year and can't wait to see them. We will again win a SB, but I just don't no when, but until then I will celebrate and shake my heard when we win and lose respectively.

Fins Rule!
I have 100% faith that they will win.
Fins are always #1 in my book.
Real Fin Fans never give up on them.
We'll make it through all this BS!
It will make next years wins that much better!
:D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom