Anyone Still Doubt That Defense Wins Playoff Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Still Doubt That Defense Wins Playoff Football

yeah, LT has been worthless for awhile now.

and it's certainly feast or famine with rivers. except only famine in the playoffs it seems.

There are 4 teams left:
Jets
Colts
Vikes
Saints

Two of those are in the bottom half of the league in defense. One of those two has yet to lose a game they set out to win. Defense does not win championships. Being good wins you championships, whether it be on defense or offense

so I suppose we should give the jets the lombardi.

a kicker misses three field goals. a rookie has one big run.

the vikes, saints, colts... all pass like no tomorrow. my money is on any of the three of them, over the jets.

obviously we need to shore up some defensive issues. I'll hesitate to change my stance on a big time WR.

the jets #31 passing game will be the reason they loose. mark it down.

I bet your money was on Cincy last week and SD this week.

I bet your money was on Cincy last week and SD this week.
As much as it hurts me to say it, you just can't count out the Jets with the way their D has been playing lately. The Colts are definitely the favorites, but I would only be slightly surprised if Peyton went out and laid an egg this week.

That is why I laugh at people who want Boldin. Defense and run offense is the key to winning the SB.

I don't think that wanting a big play receiver is a bad thing. Braylon Edwards has a lot of issues as far as being a clutch, big-play receiver, but before the Jets picked him up, teams were stacking the LOS big-time when our #2 starter was Stuckey. Having somewhat balanced personnel keeps teams honest.

As much as it hurts me to say it, you just can't count out the Jets with the way their D has been playing lately. The Colts are definitely the favorites, but I would only be slightly surprised if Peyton went out and laid an egg this week.

Peyton wasn't great the other day, they got alot of home cooking. Hopefully we get a well officiated game. The bigger the games get the smaller Peyton tends to play so hopefully that happens again.

now we're talking about the officiating before the game even starts.

I don't recall saying mark it down agaisnt the bengals. the bengals were the worst team in the playoffs. I did think SD would win.
If I did say mark it down against the bengals. it would appear I was wrong. life goes on.

I'll be anticipating a game where the colts play there starters for the full 60 minutes though.

now we're talking about the officiating before the game even starts.

I don't recall saying mark it down agaisnt the bengals. the bengals were the worst team in the playoffs. I did think SD would win.
If I did say mark it down against the bengals. it would appear I was wrong. life goes on.

I'll be anticipating a game where the colts play there starters for the full 60 minutes though.

Does that mean that they average five points in the fourth quarter also like they averaged in the last meeting with their starters playing???They scored 15 points in 3 quarters of play.They had a five point lead at the point the starters left,so it's not like they were walking up and down the field on us.:tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom